Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafals

Well, nothing is certain about how will he look in Barca. Of course, I didn't mean only his performance in La Liga. And I wouldn't be so sure about Bayern. They are physically very strong this season. In fact, I think that they even are overperforming in this aspect and it might be their problem next season. Look at Real Madrid - last season they were like beasts, everyone was giving everything they had and that might have been the reason of their physical weakness during the first half of this season. Maybe bringing some new players will prevent this from happening.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What's with this crazy scheiße that is circulating in the German press alleging that Neymar has already signed with Bayern?

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussba...ibt-beim-fc-bayern-vicente-cascione-blog.html

Source: SPOX · According to source, transfer takes place in: Summer
'' The lawyer and former Brazilian federal deputies Vicente Cascione, who was supported in the 90s in his campaign as a candidate for mayor of Santos among others from club legend Pele, writes in his blog: "I have this first-hand information., it is already fixed. Neymar has already been signed with Bayern."

Given how sneaky and secretive Bayern's signings with Guardiola and Goetze were, I wouldn't be completely shocked if this is true.

Bayern is running everyone over this year. A total marauder. :angry:

Jadentheman

That would be ridiculous, but not farfetched due to Dante and even Pep himself wanting Neymar. The problem is aren't there already people in Neymar's spot and of course the fact that 95% of signs all point to Barca

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
What's with this crazy scheiße that is circulating in the German press alleging that Neymar has already signed with Bayern?

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussba...ibt-beim-fc-bayern-vicente-cascione-blog.html
wth hell is this :facepalm: just when i was convincing myself now this happens

Given how sneaky and secretive Bayern's signings with Guardiola and Goetze were, I wouldn't be completely shocked if this is true.

Bayern is running everyone over this year. A total marauder. :angry:

wth hell is this :facepalm: just when i was convincing myself now this happens

K

kingleo

bayern already denied. neymar to munch is False. he was the option if the götze transfer failed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans