Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theconomist

You guys who are hating on Neymar are going to be eating your words next year.
He will cost us nothing.
He is a young brazilian with the potential to be as good if not even better than Ronaldinho at his peak
He will increase the following at the club.
He has GREAT resale value so even if he flops as hard as a rock we can sell him in two season while having made money on the transfer.
He is actually a very good player who has proven himself in south america much more than some of the most liked south americans on these forums: Suarez,Oscar,Lucas,Aguero...
If there is one forward which we should not pass up the chance to sign it's him.

And no i'm not a fanboy at all I'm just being realistic.

spring

einstein-wtf-smiley-emoticon.png

http://www.football-espana.net/30821/neymar-starting-price-%E2%82%AC50m

Santos has informed them that an offer of €50m for their 55 per cent share in the player would see them happy to sit down and discuss a deal! 50 m.e just for 55%!!!
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

ShandyFFM

So neymar to bayern rooney to real , lewandowski to manu, falcao to monaco, bale to city or real... who do we get :-D
Dezeko, tevez....cmon bring som superb striker like neymar but i doubt it bayern need a worldklass central forward and barca has messi and tello on the left wing.. next seasons transfers could be even more disappointing than this year

kozza84

Neymar WILL go to Bayern. Lewandowski will go off to Man Utd and Neymar will goto Bayern instead of Lewandowski. Say goodbye to Neymar :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans