Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

If you were Neymar, who would you rather play football with, one of the greatest of a generation (CR) or one of the greatest of all time (Messi)? He will get paid wherever he goes, but to pass on this once in a lifetime opportunity would be crazy. I only mentioned Messi too, add in two of the greatest midfielders of all time in possibly the greatest club side of all time and it just gets more tantalizing. Remember, form is temporary class is permanent.

Robbie

All we see are youtube compilations cherry-picking his good moments, and believing the Brazilian marketing machine trying to prop up a cardboard-cutout "new Pele" to face Messi. What we need is a youtube comp that shows some of his bad decision making, diving, ball-hogging, and unnecessary showboating.

EDIT: found one

and might as well post this gif again, just because it's hilarious

Neymar_Fail.gif

Last edited:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Barcelona and Santos have reached a deal on the transfer of Brazilian forward Neymar (21) this summer. Only transfer fee left to agree [tv3]

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
What we need is a youtube comp that shows some of his bad decision making, diving, ball-hogging, and unnecessary showboating.

You could make a Youtube compilation about anyone like that...

I agree that the other comps aren't a good way either, in my opinion the only way to get a good opinion of him is to consistently watch those match comps.

Pepe, I didn't realize it was rhetorical, there weren't any indications in the statement (that I could see) that suggested that fact.

Meitux

personally i wont be excited unless a striker comes too,Neymar i dont know if he works as a winger but not as the man we expect to score also many goals if we could say he will play the villa role cause villa ofcourse is a striker not a winger.We need a CF who is powerfull also thing that our team misses..

Robbie

@Robbie

And what about Cristiano? One stupid vid on youtube makes him the worst player in the world?

I was responding to all the youtube compilations of Neymar that have been in the last 500 pages of this thread. My point is that those are just small moments of brilliance that don't paint the full picture of what kind of player he is. You can just as easily put together youtube highlights of his mistakes

mixer

I was responding to all the youtube compilations of Neymar that have been in the last 500 pages of this thread. My point is that those are just small moments of brilliance that don't paint the full picture of what kind of player he is. You can just as easily put together youtube highlights of his mistakes

but we're not posting his best skills passes and goals but all touches from all of the games.

it's not like we're putting all his best moments in the vids

Robbie

Don't think it's all the touches, or else it'd be a million cuts of him tapping the ball for a quarter of a second. Those vids are usually successful dribbles + goals mixed with terrible techno-pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans