Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

Oh my goodness did Pedro really say Neymar is a great player? I can't believe it. What a jerk!
He should've said Neymar is a weak dribbler who does nothing else but circus tricks and that he should stay in Brazil because he is the true winger of FC Barcelona.

Meitux

Can't wait for this to be confirmed. Then it's a cb and gk and all set for the next 2 or even 3 seasons

I think Neymar would do very well here
neymar wont solve the messi dependence on scoring or whatever,i think its pretty clear...so dont be so happy as i said it would be better if a striker was brought also...

KhaledBarca

via @AgenciaNews

Agreement Neymar-Barça (24 March)
Agreement Santos-Barça (10 May)
Official announcement (22 May)
Presentation (July)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't agree. If someone asks if you if a player is good you can say he's a good player no harm done.

Yeah of course

If they ask if he is a good player then you can say that he is, but can simply stop there and not say that he has Barca DNA, Should play for Barca etc.

F

Flavia

Claims from "inside sources", without proper backup to them are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.

Barca8

Let's hope so.

Oh and screw Pele. Johan Cruijff is the best of all time. :wub:

I agree...
players like Pele, Maradona, Muller, Zidane are legendary but I don't think any of them has done as much for football as whole as Johan Cruijff. I'm not old enough to have ever seen him play but his influence on football is still as strong as ever. Look no further than Barcelona or Ajax to get instant examples. If anyone thinks Messi is a completely original player all you have to do is find the 1st (penalty) goal of the 74' World Cup. The run Cruyff makes is something Messi does regularly now. As a player and then manager, his philosophy is why we won 14 Trophies in 4 years.

Im sure that the club will earn a lot of money by marketing him. If he can keep up his hype in Europe, I daresay we would have a long term asset and it will be a happy story

Great! We'll sell a lot of shirts but good luck winning anything... smart. If only the board spent half their energy on shirt sales (Neymar) and looked to rebuild for Trophies (Reus).

El Guaje

I agree...
players like Pele, Maradona, Muller, Zidane are legendary but I don't think any of them has done as much for football as whole as Johan Cruijff. I'm not old enough to have ever seen him play but his influence on football is still as strong as ever. Look no further than Barcelona or Ajax to get instant examples. If anyone thinks Messi is a completely original player all you have to do is find the 1st (penalty) goal of the 74' World Cup. The run Cruyff makes is something Messi does regularly now. As a player and then manager, his philosophy is why we won 14 Trophies in 4 years.

Great! We'll sell a lot of shirts but good luck winning anything... smart. If only the board spent half their energy on shirt sales (Neymar) and looked to rebuild for Trophies (Reus).

Yeah as if Reus would guarantee a bigger chance for trophies...

R

rivaldo10

I think he is a good talent and could be good for us but if we buy him for more then 30 million we get ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans