Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Well Santos admitting that Neymar only wants to go to Barcelona won't do them too many favours in demanding more.

Indignado

Well Santos admitting that Neymar only wants to go to Barcelona won't do them too many favours in demanding more.

True, a player with 1.5 years left on his contract who only wants to go to 1 club can never be worth the money they're asking for Neymar, maybe Messi but no one else.

MagIX

imo the price of 57mio is fair of even cheap. We are talking abount the new Pele, already much better than Ronaldinho.

ammarfcb

ze special one
True, a player with 1.5 years left on his contract who only wants to go to 1 club can never be worth the money they're asking for Neymar, maybe Messi but no one else.

your or forgetting how dreadful we are at transfers. properly will lift his transfer fee another 5m.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Can't wait for this to be confirmed. Then it's a cb and gk and all set for the next 2 or even 3 seasons

I think Neymar would do very well here

LeoMessi10

I think so too, players only come out with that when the player is about to arrive. Looks like its almost completed

What's up with some Barca players coming out saying how much they like Neymar and how he would suit Barca style? seems a done deal
If a reporter asks the players " So do you think Neymar could benefit Barcelona?" How are they supposed to answer? Are they supposed to say Oh he's not a barcelona player so i couldn't ever even imagine playing with him? I think not.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If a reporter asks the players " So do you think Neymar could benefit Barcelona?" How are they supposed to answer? Are they supposed to say Oh he's not a barcelona player so i couldn't ever even imagine playing with him? I think not.

Their answer should/can be; No comment, He is currently a player of another club and we should respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans