Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollegah

sources near to guardiola: "pep ruled out a transfer of neymar to fc bayern from the beginning, preferred isco or gotze"

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
BK0joNbCQAETMnu.jpg

That guy looks like he has something on his Chin

Not that one, the other one

El Guaje

Whilst this is even close to as bad as the Cesc saga, I do wish we could wrap up transfers quicker, like how Gotze signed for Bayern out of nowhere.
Gotze to Bayern went fast because they simply paid his buyout clause, so there were no long time consuming negotiations.

Multiple sources from this week have mentioned that today it might be announced oficially. Let's just wait and see.

Yup, hopefully they were right...

J

jiopi

sources near to guardiola: "pep ruled out a transfer of neymar to fc bayern from the beginning, preferred isco or gotze"
Yeah, because he knew the pre-contract and player's preference. Nicely dropped preferred in the sentence. :lol:

rafals

Gotze to Bayern went fast because they simply paid his buyout clause, so there were no long time consuming negotiations.

Absolutely right, that was just Bayern at its best. They paid 40 mln for Javi Martinez because they could, same thing here.

Messi10

“@Zizouology: BREAKING: The important meeting between the Santos Committee members is currently going on. Expect a cracking news on Neymar shortly.”

numero

Brazil media reporting , Neymar deal is closed . Barca signed the player for 63 million and will be payed by 3 installments.

:cry: :cry:

Povikas

Brandon
Barcelona should still change the next season's 3rd kit to Brazil-NT-esque, so the shirt sales in brazil will boost up by 300% :rosell:

CatalinR10

Barcelona have made Santos a new offer of 20M for the 55% of the economic rights they have on Brazilian forward Neymar (21). [md]

Neymar: "I didn't meet with Barça people, I'm focusing on playing. My father is negotiating, you should ask him how things stand." [sport]

Neymar (Santos): "I'm awaiting developments. I'm very happy with how things are going now. My future? I think everything will turn out fine"

Xavi: "Neymar transfer seems to be close? He's a great player, a future star. I'm sure he'll adapt at Barça, he would adapt at every club."

If Santos and the asociations who own Neymar are really asking a total of 63 m, Rosell and co should really say to take these ideas and shove them up their asses . For that amount we could get two world class players on the possitions we really need. We got screwed really bad with the Ibra transfer , do not let it happen again. Neymar would be great for us but for a good price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans