Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklz

If the 55% is worth around 20M, how can it end up being 63M in total? Do the third parties demand so much more for their smaller percentages?

khaled_a_d

sources near to guardiola: "pep ruled out a transfer of neymar to fc bayern from the beginning, preferred isco or gotze"

Well Pep was the gut who wanted Ibra over Eto & Chygrynskiy as our long term CB solution ,he is a gr8 coach but he has some problems in the transfer market so I won't look so much at this tbh

rafals

If the 55% is worth around 20M, how can it end up being 63M in total? Do the third parties demand so much more for their smaller percentages?

I don't think so, because when it comes to buying players, Barca always starts negotiating from ridiculously low prices and I think that we made a deal with those third party subjects really quickly, which means that they might have agreed for some relatively small prices. Hopefully :)

numero

BREAKING - Neymar agreed on his salary with Barça, about €8M and is already a Barça player. Deal announced today or this week. [Sport]

jklz

Please just announce it today so it's finally over and Tito and all can focus on the next deal (centre back!)

Paganinisrvnge

I've come to terms with the inevitability of the Neymar transfer and I hope he does as well as some of the posters on here think he will. What worries me still is not even so much that he'll flop because I do think he'll add a different and interesting dynamic to the squad but rather that his transfer is going to inhibit the development or even force out young players like Cuenca/Tello/Deulofeu.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
NEYMAR UPDATE - Estadão and Globo Esporte have both just confirmed that tonight will be #Neymar's last home game ever for Santos.

From Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans