Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoMa

note: approval investors not needed for transfer since santos has 100% federative rights, but preferable to avoid problems afterwards
wait, so what i was wondering a while back might actually happen? we'll just buy whatever santos own and see how it goes?

lol, if we get neymar to play for us by paying under 20-25m, its the deal of the summer

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Cruyff is a legend, but I think this time he's totally wrong. Neymar is not that kind of a player, who would fight for the leader role. He adores Messi.
And I believe that Neymar and Leo will form a great duo. :)

He may do but Brazil's numero uno and Argentina's numero uno on the same team...............the media frenzy in south america is going to be tasty.

89Norcal

I really can't see Neymar and Messi butting heads except when tensions are high like with all players.

And Messi imo isn't the best leader, over the last season or two in particular I've seen him lash out directly at team mates more often. I remember David Villa just ignoring him once. Definitely not something a Captain should do.

Rival

Let's pray and hope we are lucky and that this whole saga really ENDS today/tomorrow. Then we are at least assured the WHOLE transfer period we'd look for adequate and much needed replacement in defense (+GK).

hardyboy

Muricy (coach Santos): "Neymar was never so close to leaving. I would want to see him at Barça, with Messi. Everyone would. Imagine that!"

Neymar has signed Barcaa[Sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans