Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

note: approval investors not needed for transfer since santos has 100% federative rights, but preferable to avoid problems afterwards

MagIX

Johan Cruyff (ex-Barcelona): "Messi and Neymar at Barça? There would be two captains on the ship... History has shown that doesn't work."

:coffee:

two captains on the ship ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
the first is a captain, a legend.... the second is a ship's boy, a scullery boy

CatalinR10

Barcelona negotiator Sanllehi is now again meeting with Santos directors and Neymar's father. Barcelona believe a deal is close. [lance]

CatalinR10

Source linked to Barcelona negotiators: "They went into the meeting with the idea of finishing the deal on Neymar." [globoesporte]

Jadentheman

Whatever seal the deal quickly before anyone changes their mind. Barcaforums will be overjoyed once they find out management only had to pay 25 million

FCBMESSI10

Barcastuff: Santos conclude from Barcelona's annual report that they have 40M budget for the transfer. Want at least 30M, other 10M for Neymar. [folha]

What does this mean??

I'm confused.

Indignado

Barcastuff: Santos conclude from Barcelona's annual report that they have 40M budget for the transfer. Want at least 30M, other 10M for Neymar. [folha]

What does this mean??

I'm confused.

This means you shouldn't care about those rumors and wait until something's official.

Jadentheman

What does this mean??

I'm confused.

10M was already given I assume so the 30M is being proposed, although it's 25 million instead of the 30.

oz187

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ar-sale-expected-by-group-who-own-Brazil-star

He says that he wants 30m for only 40% of Neymar ?
It means that Santos want something like 40m and the last 5% 3m ?

I really do not understand this deal...

I read this as 30M for 100%.

"We want to recoup what we invested," said Moreno to Radio Transamerica.
"30 million euros is a good value for us. My gut says this deal will be finalised within the next 10 days.

They've probably been paying some of Neymars wages the last 3 seasons so likely have invested between 3-6M in him. A 30M sale would earn them 12M. 25M sale gets them 10M. Next season they get 8M if that earlier comment was true.

Santos has accepted the 25M bid Barcelona made yesterday for Neymar, but an investment group involved doesn't approve the current deal [uol]

note: barcelona's 25M bid would be 18M cash plus two friendlies, the investment group wants their 40% share of 25M, not only of 18M [uol]

40% of 18M is 7.2M so not really a surprise that they are holding out for the extra share.

This was known from before, that's where the 40M talk came from. Likely it is true that Barca have 40M to get the transfer done if they want to. But obviously they will try to spend less. If Barca are prepared to wait till next season then that gives them a stronger negotiating position.

As it stands, I think it is likely that the deal will get pushed up to 19 or 20M + 2 friendlies. There may also be a 5M signing on bonus for Neymar.

89Norcal

Whatever seal the deal quickly before anyone changes their mind. Barcaforums will be overjoyed once they find out management only had to pay 25 million

That would be decent business imo considering his talents, potential, and the draw he would bring to the club. Even if Barca already have a sizable Brazilian following, maybe Neymar will attract the most recent generation of young football fans as Dinho was the generation before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans