Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm guys I think that some of you didn't understand the deal. When they were talking about 25m , it was only for Santos parts. But there is DIS parts and the third society which owns 5% of Neymar.
The deal could be done for something like 55/60m euros ..!

It seems to me that every report says something different. One day it's 20m for 55% of his rights, the next day, it's for 100% :lol:

Jadentheman

Hmmm guys I think that some of you didn't understand the deal. When they were talking about 25m , it was only for Santos parts. But there is DIS parts and the third society which owns 5% of Neymar.
The deal could be done for something like 55/60m euros ..!

I wager Barca won't bother with the investment companies. They can have Neymar till the contract runs out for them. NeyGOAT can still play for us regardless. Unless they want that 100%

In addition to the cash payment, the parties negotiate the realization of friendlies to complete the sale of Neymar. Barcelona x Santos would be two, one in Spain and one in Brazil.

89Norcal

It was Gangnam style half a year before Gangnam style... But I have to admit I loved it, but it got a bit annoying after a while.

It is :lol:

Nossa, nossa asi no me mata (or something). Ai seu te pego, ai ai seu te pego.

oh god no..

btw why would we offer 50m plus a stake in friendly revenue? is the latter only for DIS and the 50m to Santos only?

This seems a more expensive deal than I ever thought. Wasn't aware of the ownership split.

hardyboy

In addition to the cash payment, the parties negotiate the realization of friendlies to complete the sale of Neymar. Barcelona x Santos would be two, one in Spain and one in Brazil.

looks like a done deal.

F

Frejsgodes

It must be below 30m, which is a big success from us. We will still have a lot of money to spend on a CB and a goalie. Damn, I can't wait.
This. Anything under 30, and it's acceptable imo. Just waiting for it being official so they can turn their focus to the defense (CB) and GK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans