Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

:lol: I am excited. I've waited for this since 2011 when Barca first showed interest. I was afraid I would have to wait until Summer 2014, but it isn't the case anymore

Supporters pass by Belmiro and release fires. No sign of the end of the meeting for now.

Those Santos supporters

Last edited:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Under 30 would be a great piece of business for us. I'd be VERY happy. Under 40 i'll get over it lol. Any more....i'll be a sad panda.
LET'S GET THIS DONE!!!

Mr Hulot

I don't even want us to spend our precious little budget on Neymar, but Jaden's happiness makes me happy as well for some reason!

Barca8

Cruyff is a legend, but I think this time he's totally wrong. Neymar is not that kind of a player, who would fight for the leader role. He adores Messi.
And I believe that Neymar and Leo will form a great duo. :)

Cruyff knows what he's talking about. Neymar is used to being the focus at Santos and that will completely change at Barcelona. At Santos he can do whatever he wants and nobody questions him. It's strictly speculation how much that will affect him but Cruyff has a point.

Too many captains, too many chefs in the kitchen etc.

yeswecan

neymar.jpg

JamDav1982

Cruyff knows what he's talking about. Neymar is used to being the focus at Santos and that will completely change at Barcelona. At Santos he can do whatever he wants and nobody questions him. It's strictly speculation how much that will affect him but Cruyff has a point.

Too many captains, too many chefs in the kitchen etc.

Except there are plenty of examples of it working in the past.

Brazil 1970 are considered one of the greatest ever and had a team of players that were the main men at their other teams. As did Cruyffs own Barcelona. As did the great AC Milan side of the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans