Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

At this time, the meeting in Belmiro continues normally. The meeting will be attended by the Attorney Santos, leaders of Santos and Barcelona, and two agents.

Lawyers are coming which means the deal is almost sealed. There has to be a contract somewhere

Galning

Lol @ half the people going nuts over Neymar's transfer now would've stopped the negotiations a few days ago because they were tired of it.. :lol: God I love football fans.

JamDav1982

If Barcelona get Neymar for 25-30m Rosell has pulled off something special here.

Most will find a reason to have a go at him though i bet.

Barca8

Except there are plenty of examples of it working in the past.

Brazil 1970 are considered one of the greatest ever and had a team of players that were the main men at their other teams. As did Cruyffs own Barcelona. As did the great AC Milan side of the 80's.

No you're missing the point. As Ronaldinho was our attacking focus, or CR7 is for any team he plays, or Bale is for Spurs. These teams still have great players who stand out like Eto'o, Hinguain, Benzema, Di Maria, Defoe, Dempsey etc but the focus is around them. You think Mou didn't set up his team and tell them to get the ball to Crybaby? Santos play to get the ball to Neymar... it won't be like that at Barcelona.

That's all Cruyff is saying and it makes sense. Just think about anytime you worked on a project in a group. There is a leader but there are always some people trying to take focus in whatever way. It may or may not be good for the group.

edit: But its really hilarious if anyone says anything against Neymar everyone is quick to jump on them and bash them :lol: Cause there's no way what they're saying could make any sense.

Last edited:

Stric

How is 30 mil for a 21-year-old with 0 European experience and 1 year left on his contract a steal? I'm not saying it's too much, I'd be happy if we get him for 30, but that's not to say we got him cheap. Paying anything over 30, let alone 40 or 50 is borderline retarded.

Jadentheman

No you're missing the point. As Ronaldinho was our attacking focus, or CR7 is for any team he plays, or Bale is for Spurs. These teams still have great players who stand out like Eto'o, Hinguain, Benzema, Di Maria, Defoe, Dempsey etc but the focus is around them. You think Mou didn't set up his team and tell them to get the ball to Crybaby? Santos play to get the ball to Neymar... it won't be like that at Barcelona.

That's all Cruyff is saying and it makes sense. Just think about anytime you worked on a project in a group. There is a leader but there are always some people trying to take focus in whatever way. It may or may not be good for the group.

He won't be the attacking focus which is fine. He's too young to really be one. On the Selecao he isn't the attacking focus

You've got the, all on tabs haven't you. Refreshing them constantly, don't lie haha

yes I do haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans