Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

I never said he isn't talented. I said he has more baggage than a porter, and hasn't done enough to live up to an ounce of the hyperbole.

Well I partially agree (as I have written before) that the Brazilian media overrate him frequently to say the least but that's just a consequence of him being one of the few big talents out there, something which is unusual for the biggest footballing nation in the world.

But being fair he has had a pretty impressive career until now considering his age (19). He was Santos' main man in their Copa Libertadores triumph and have (as of now) a pretty decent record for both Santos and Brazil.

Gfrench33

Neymar is the most overestimated player in the world. If he were Venezuelan (for example), no one would hear about him.

And his haircut...

coolasif

you are tired? already? How on earth did you survive the cesc transfer?!

Ohh God that saga made me sick of transfer window.I am just happy now that the boy is finally back home.

But I have no fascination whatsoever for Neymar.His teasing antics is just sickening.He always wants to remain in media headlines and his agent is accusing barca hierarchy of influencing santos president in wrong manner to engineer this move.This is just ridiculous.

B

barcelonista

But being fair he has had a pretty impressive career until now considering his age (19). He was Santos' main man in their Copa Libertadores triumph and have (as of now) a pretty decent record for both Santos and Brazil.

To be fair even our good old Ronaldinho recently scored a hattrick in the Brazilian league. If I remember correctly, Ronaldinho didn't even score a single hattrick during his prime in the Blaugrana shirt. Should tell you a lot about the quality of the Brazilian league. Ronaldinho stats so far this season: 13 goals + 6 assists in 22 games (so basically scoring or assisting in ever game). I'm not sure if the level there is even as high as in the second Spanish league.

F

Flavia

To be fair even our good old Ronaldinho recently scored a hattrick in the Brazilian league. If I remember correctly, Ronaldinho didn't even score a single hattrick during his prime in the Blaugrana shirt. Should tell you a lot about the quality of the Brazilian league. Ronaldinho stats so far this season: 13 goals + 6 assists in 22 games (so basically scoring or assisting in ever game). I'm not sure if the level there is even as high as in the second Spanish league.
You are wrong about this. Brazilian's league is good. Ronaldinho's team, flamengo, was on top on the beggining, now it's on midtable. I think it's as good as la liga, Barça and rm apart. The teams here are as good, or better, than villarreal, sevilla, malaga, levante and all the others.

W

Worms

You are wrong about this. Brazilian's league is good. Ronaldinho's team, flamengo, was on top on the beggining, now it's on midtable. I think it's as good as la liga, Barça and rm apart. The teams here are as good, or better, than villarreal, sevilla, malaga, levante and all the others.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans