Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Hope so. English papers are reporting a 53 million fee has been agreed, not sure if that is them just simply running with yesterday's rumours though

DucdeOrléans

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/bar...-sepa-neymar-fichado-por-madrid/1155705.shtml

What one could expect (Yes, I will translate it this time)

Rosell says that to his knowledge there is no deal between Santos and Madrid and that Neymar is a great talent who has gained the interest of FCB.

Moreover he also says that the assembly on Saturday should vote for a non-smoking Camp Nou and that the Qatar deal is essential for the club in terms of future investments. He also supports the idea of a section in the stadium entirely applied for young fans which should help in creating a better atmosphere. (la grada de animación)

He also commented on Ronaldo's ridicules interview after the Zagreb game saying he prefers Messis physicality.:lol:

In the end of the article he comments on Laparta and his regimes espionage of fellow board members and about his controversy with Cruyff (basically he says that he agrees on many of Cruyff's futbolistic views but don't approve his interference in the politics of the club).

Last edited:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Wherever he ends up, I'll be hoping he flops.

notsureifserious.jpg

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Serious or not it is getting pretty annoying to see the same pointless posts again and again.

Ignore me then, because I'm not going to stop holding a pointless grudge against your boy.

The way Neymar has been pimped up represents everything wrong with football for me, so I will continue to pick petty reasons to badmouth him.

E

estranged

Ignore me then, because I'm not going to stop holding a pointless grudge against your boy.

The way Neymar has been pimped up represents everything wrong with football for me, so I will continue to pick petty reasons to badmouth him.

+637747483

DucdeOrléans

Well so you are in other words doing the same as VivaUnited does in every Liverpool thread and Daltis in the Milan thread (trolling)? A bit meaningless to say the least.

Unlike you I actually rate Neymar as a big talent - something virtually every one does (including our own board who without saying are way better informed than anyone here) so to lable him as a representative of everything wrong with football is ridicules. Especially since you don't seem to have followed him closely enough and your best argument to not buying him/rating him is his haircut.

Apart from that, you can hate him as much as you like (and everyone else, I don't care) but I don't see the reason to write the same pointless posts (consisting usually of only one sentence) again and again when someone provides news concerning him.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I never said he isn't talented. I said he has more baggage than a porter, and hasn't done enough to live up to an ounce of the hyperbole.

MoFroBo

Everytime I watched him in Brazil squad he looked very selfish, always killing counter attacks with his attitude "I can out drible all defence", but some nice set up for teammates. He should quit dribbling so much and look for his team mates, not acting "I am star". Though I would never want him at my club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans