Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
He did, just after the game corinthians vs santos. The press conference will be in 2 or 3 hours.

THISGONBGUD.gif

F

Flavia

He said he's staying at santos, and denied any deals with rm, Barça, or any other club.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Why is he in the news every single day? You'd think he's already better than Messi in anything except horrible haircuts the way the media makes every thing out of his mouth headline news. Pele is teaching him well.

Co0ter

Why is he in the news every single day? You'd think he's already better than Messi in anything except horrible haircuts the way the media makes every thing out of his mouth headline news. Pele is teaching him well.

I guess it's the kids fault the Brazilian media focuses on him 24/7?! He's 19 and currently their best/most promising player. I'm not sure what you really expect.

As far as Neymar goes, his behavior has been mature and professional. All he's done is repeat that he doesn't want to leave Santos yet for a while.

Blind hate is pretty stupid, especially when half the time it's just bitching about his haircut. Maybe some people should be watching male models strut the runways rather than futebol.

Pride

Hope he doesn't come to Barca; we have no starting XI place for him.

Also could easily just become the next Robinho.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Just so we're clear: Neymar has come forward and denied everything. Once again, he said he's happy at Santos, and that all these reports are bs. It's incredible how you people keep buying it. I'll only believe it when Neymar comes forward and say it so himself at a press conference or something, but it won't be happening any time soon. Besides, if he movies in about a year or 1,5 years, it'll be because of his father, who wants more money. Truth is, Neymar is pretty satisfied with life at Santos right now.

Real Madrid are lacking the patience. He'll end up going to Barcelona next summer, because they are actually willing to wait,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans