Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Can anybody tell me what's the matter with Real. Even if they sign this guy where they will use him? On the bench? I really don't think Neymar can overthrow Tristina or even Ozul seriously FFS Florentino.

Real dont give a fuck. Ancelloti likes neymar and said so when he was at chelsea. If neymar signs for rm he will end up like a luis figo figure for barcs fans.

Butaan4barca

isn't it likely that none of the offers accepted is from barca as i can't see barca matching real's offer. Or santos accepting two offers which are far from equal.

numero

Odilio (vice president Santos): "The offers are similar, but it's true Neymar already has a gentleman's agreement with Barça for a while."

for a while ? WTF :lol:

Richard.H

To be fair he would fit in with the RM personalities. It's a better fit for Neymar. Barca was never about buying a player for their marketability. It could be a blessing in disguise if he doesn't come here.

Trickykid

I think it's pretty safe to say that we've had some sort of agreement with Neymar for a while, and the fact that he now suddenly has to decide between us and RM just goes to show what a phony he is.

numero

Santos forward Neymar has agreed to join Barcelon on a five-year deal after the club agreed a fee of €28 million for the 21-year-old Brazil international. He will join the Spanish champions following the Confederations Cup next month.

Source: ESPN Brasil

numero

Cover of Brazilian Sports Paper Lance

942192_563303237053276_404274096_n.jpg

Neymar and Messi finally together ?

Barca8

Can anybody tell me what's the matter with Real. Even if they sign this guy where they will use him? On the bench? I really don't think Neymar can overthrow Tristina or even Ozul seriously FFS Florentino.

They're greedy bastards like Bayern. One way of beating the competition is to take away their power... in this case their players.
RM is also trying to sign ISCO? When they already have Ozil & Modric. What would Isco do at RM besides warm the bench and maybe make an appearance in the CdR

Faceless

No more faces at night
i thought the hard part was to agree with the club,Not with him pff......
The club has already let him go.. Now the media is trollin' us around telling that either our bid or Real Madrid's bid has been accepted... I'm so confused. :angry: We haven't even start bidding for goalkeepers and CBs!

Meitux

The club has already let him go.. Now the media is trollin' us around telling that either our bid or Real Madrid's bid has been accepted... I'm so confused. :angry: We haven't even start bidding for goalkeepers and CBs!
which seem even more important than Neymar,we have our total focus to him right now which is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans