Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

surely he will be an improvement,but still would you keep Pedro that has been below average for 2 seasons? Neymar alongside Messi and a CF for me would be a very good attack,but Neymar be a left winger not a Villa role cause Villa was a striker who played there,Neymar is a clear winger

I would switch Neymar with Messi on ocassions to confuse the opponent. Neymar can be a pretty damn good centre forward, due to the fact he can use both his legs. He is genuinely ambidexter.

yeswecan

this guy is the one who brought Henrique and Keirrison to Barca :rosell:

1369476002524.jpg

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Look at Neymar twitter. There's a nikefootball advert with a box with a countdown. And Neymar is waiting for it

Maybe jmside the box is a bArca shirt and this is a Nike marketing ploy
That would be f'ing ballsey.

A very large up yours to Adidas and Madrid, which will put a smile on my face momentarily. And then i'll remmeber that we've just signed Neymar.

It's more than likely a pair of boots though or a ball - Was it big enough for a ball? I dunno who cares...(I do secretly)

Rival

That would be f'ing ballsey.

A very large up yours to Adidas and Madrid, which will put a smile on my face momentarily. And then i'll remmeber that we've just signed Neymar.

It's more than likely a pair of boots though or a ball - Was it big enough for a ball? I dunno who cares...(I do secretly)

Most likely boots. The timing of this all though, damn.

PaCmAn

@barcastuff: Barcelona president Rosell has returned from London to Barcelona to finalize the last details on the transfer of Neymar. [md]

ShandyFFM

this might sound a bit strange but imo there are severall things neymar is looking at

pro barca:

many brazilian players in the past who became superstarts
dani alves, adriano
chance to play with messi not against
biggest stadium
nike connection from rosell
unlike in madrid the new nike star at the club
has the left wing for his game unlike at madrid where ronado plays

contra barca:

number 11 not free for marketing
madrids bid is higher, and the salary too
two captains on one boat at barca with messi... remember ibra,villa and co not working good with him
tello as a winger

pro madrid:
higher bid, salary
number 11 free
marcelo ad kaka

contra madrid: brazilians who failed in the past like his friend robinho
ronaldo playing on his wing
no coach at the moment who wants him

not sure if barcas passing system or madrids counter system is better for his game..

Last edited:

PaCmAn

@barcastuff: The transfer of Santos forward Neymar (21) to Barcelona will be announced today, or tomorrow after the game Santos-Flamengo. [tv3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans