Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Kingslayer

Neymar to Barcelona, Madrid will be pissed so will go all out for Bale even though they won't get him.

Markouskas

The transfer of Santos forward Neymar (21) to Barcelona will be announced today, or tomorrow after the game Santos-Flamengo. [tv3]

Televisa Preseentaaa :lol:

ShandyFFM

not sure but i got the feeling he will go for the money.. like so many brazilian players did...

just imagine messi getting even better and more motivated for the ballon dor because we have two players at such a level... i can not think about his messi getting even better because of neymar

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Barcelona signed Romário in 1993, Ronaldinho in 2003 and will sign Neymar in 2013! Brazilian magic every 10 years :)

Stric

Soo... I left about 3 AM, and seems I haven't missed much. It was too much for me to read through dozens of pages that have been created since, but from what I've seen... still the same as when I left? No official announcement, but everything pointing towards Barca?

Indignado

Soo... I left about 3 AM, and seems I haven't missed much. It was too much for me to read through dozens of pages that have been created since, but from what I've seen... still the same as when I left? No official announcement, but everything pointing towards Barca?

yes. I woke up this morning and there were about 50 pages more than the evening before. lol.

Gaudi

apparently Neymar said he is happy because he is choosing between to of the biggest clubs, Barca and Real, and he will choose in coming days. If his father is to make a choice than money is the only factor=Real

rafals

You're wrong, there was so much overwhelming stuff! Neymar had to eat his dinner first before going back to Santos stadium where he was supposed to announce his decision, he eventually came back just to say that he needed more time for that :D
And then came all those jokes about Neymar deciding what to eat for dessert etc... :)

Stric

I wouldn't even mind Madrid buying him. Let him flop there. :lol:

Whatever happens, I'm a happy guy. As long as he doesn't come to Barca for a ridiculous price. The 25-30ish mil for the entire fee sounded good to me, let's hope nothing else surfaces.

You're wrong, there was so much overwhelming stuff! Neymar had to eat his dinner first before going back to Santos stadium where he was supposed to announce his decision, he eventually came back just to say that he needed more time for that :D
And then came all those jokes about Neymar deciding what to eat for dessert etc... :)

:lol:

Well, dessert is important. You wouldn't expect a guy to make a life-changing decision without eating dessert first, would you? :pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans