Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaCmAn

To hell with this merry go round. If Neymar really wanted Barca, he would say so by now, Now him and his father will think over Madrid's offer. F..k this.

Meitux

To hell with this merry go round. If Neymar really wanted Barca, he would say so by now, Now him and his father will think over Madrid's offer. F..k this.
exactly,if he really wanted so much to come and all that said in the previous times,he woudn't even think about Madrids offer, he would just choose barcelona from the start,but i dont know maybe he wants barcelona but wants to attract all eyes on him..and hes pretty much doing it

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He's wanting as much attention as possible. This is like in basketball lebron decision. Or when hazard was choosing between three clubs

PaCmAn

Madrid don't care for Neymar, their bid is done out of spite. It's Barca that's been showing the most Interest in Neymar, but no him and his troll of a father still need to decide.

Trickykid

Madrid don't care for Neymar, their bid is done out of spite. It's Barca that's been showing the most Interest in Neymar, but no him and his troll of a father still need to decide.

Of course they care for him. They were ever so close to signing him in the winter of 2011, as far as I recall. If there's someone who'd fit Real's bill, it's Neymar.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He's joining us it'd be a big shock if he went there. I know you don't like it but you're going to have to deal with it

JackaL

I don't know how this will play out eventually. We are either going to have a dream duo of Messi-Neymar or Neymar is drastically going to flop because it seems that Messi doesn't like not being in spotlight. Even though Messi seems like humble I think his ego is massive.

I am sure he has a big ego, however that's not always a negative thing.

numero

Officialy: 5 HOURS AGO, SANTOS ACCEPTED 28 M BARCA BID FOR NEYMAR, AND THE PLAYER SIGNED 5 YEARS CONTRACT WITH BARCA.

ESPN Brasil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans