Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafals

Perhaps he is being respectful and not announcing it on the day of Ganso's wedding then?

That would be some way to steal the show!

Or he wants to announce it after the Flamengo clash. Or both :D
We'll be able to watch one half of that match as it starts one hour after Barca-Espanyol kick-off.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Wow, just wow. That was the 8 worst hours of work in my life. No sleep because I was waiting all night for Neymar and his greedy father to finally announce this stupid transfer, but of course, no. Instead they just started a new and even bigger discussion, will he join Barcelona or Real Madrid? :facepalm:

King Leo

Banned
Neymar said "My family will help decide what's best for me". I never liked this kid and I hope his father makes the right decision and accepts the Madrid offer.

Irish_Cules

Wow, just wow. That was the 8 worst hours of work in my life. No sleep because I was waiting all night for Neymar and his greedy father to finally announce this stupid transfer, but of course, no. Instead they just started a new and even bigger discussion, will he join Barcelona or Real Madrid? :facepalm:

Man, don't lose sleep over this transfer. It's not worth it.

xxxxxx

I hope he takes the Madrid offer, then we can focus on someone who doesn't do pointless step overs and fall over half the time.

cro-man

breaking news: neymar goes to madrid because he and cr. ronaldo are in love and if they are not dead they are still alive today Happy End.

breaking news: cr. ronaldo is pregnant but it seems that neymar is not the father. Jose Mourinho is the father and neymar is going back to santos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans