Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Neymar: "People! I'm here with friends and family and they have helped me to write a few things..."</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/338462002492092417">May 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Ig Neymar: "I won't be able to hold this until Monday... My family and friends already know my decision. On Monday, I sign with Barcelona."</p>— barcastuff (@barcastuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff/status/338462325579325440">May 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

F

Frejsgodes

32686949.jpg

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Certainly, bing translated it for me on Facebook. I'll paste it here.

Guys!!
I'm here reunited with friends and family and they have helped me to write a few things here ...
Is that I am not going to hold out until Monday ...
My family and my friends already know my decision.
Monday sign contract with Barcelona. I want to thank the fans of Santos for these 9 amazing years. My feeling for the Club and the fans will never change.
Is eternal!
Only one club as the Santos FC could I provide everything that lived in and out of the field.
I am grateful to the wonderful fans of fish supported me even in the most difficult moments.
Titles, goals, dribbles, the celebrations and the songs that the crowd has created for me will be forever in my heart ...
Made a point of playing the match tomorrow in Brasilia. Want to have the opportunity to once again go into the field with the "mantle" and hear the crowd scream my name ... as the anthem, "I'm proud that not everyone can have ..."
Is a different moment for me, sad (farewell) and happy (new challenge).
That God bless me in my choices ...
And I will be always in Santos!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Official: Barcelona confirm that they have a principal deal with Santos on the transfer of Neymar, who will sign for 5 seasons #fcblive

Also confirmed by Barcelona, it seems.

Irish_Cules

It appears that 25 million is the full fee including what his investment group gets. We have to give props to Rosell and co for keeping the fee down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans