Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's not just Sky though it is all the papers as well with the same story!

Oh well if News of the World says it too...

Not in a single Spanish paper, not even the Madrid ones.

Do you seriously want Liverpool to pay 30M for a 30 year old striker whose pace is declining? I love Villa but at this part in his career he's not suited at all for an English club with a terrible midfield.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
|You can never trust ANYTHING a newspaper says anyway and that's from a personal experience just from two days ago.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Oh well if News of the World says it too...

Not in a single Spanish paper, not even the Madrid ones.

Do you seriously want Liverpool to pay 30M for a 30 year old striker whose pace is declining? I love Villa but at this part in his career he's not suited at all for an English club with a terrible midfield.

No I don't not for £30m. For £15m I'd definitely say yes though.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Take that imaginary offer and then spend twice as much imaginary money on a player who is Messi's equal in imaginationland!

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro has slammed Real Madrid's behavior in its attempts to sign Brazil international Neymar.

"The behaviour of Real Madrid's board of directors was lamentable and arrogant. Their attitude resembled a colonial mentality," Alvaro Ribeiro was quoted as saying by O Estado de Sao Paulo. "I convinced Neymar to stay by telling him that Jose Mourinho would have forced him to cut his hair. He can do with his hair whatever he likes here. When i called both teams to inform them Neymar had renewed, Rosell was very friendly and we talked but Florentino got mad and hung up in under a minute".

:lol:

jayzsa

I think this whole neymar story has been one big smokescreen to drive up the valuation of the player, i doubt there was ever any real interest from real and barca, its just a feeling i have

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro has slammed Real Madrid's behavior in its attempts to sign Brazil international Neymar.

"The behaviour of Real Madrid's board of directors was lamentable and arrogant. Their attitude resembled a colonial mentality," Alvaro Ribeiro was quoted as saying by O Estado de Sao Paulo. "I convinced Neymar to stay by telling him that Jose Mourinho would have forced him to cut his hair. He can do with his hair whatever he likes here. When i called both teams to inform them Neymar had renewed, Rosell was very friendly and we talked but Florentino got mad and hung up in under a minute".

sums the two clubs up, tbh.

gingerless

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Beast

The Observer

Pretty funny considering that 4 month (early August when Real - Neymar was on the top of the rumor mill ) ago Riberio said the exact opposite (about the club approach ) :lol: and he slammed Rosell in particular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans