Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

your all focusing on the wrong part.

nolan knows.

Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro has slammed Real Madrid's behavior in its attempts to sign Brazil international Neymar.

"The behaviour of Real Madrid's board of directors was lamentable and arrogant. Their attitude resembled a colonial mentality," Alvaro Ribeiro was quoted as saying by O Estado de Sao Paulo. "I convinced Neymar to stay by telling him that Jose Mourinho would have forced him to cut his hair. He can do with his hair whatever he likes here. When i called both teams to inform them Neymar had renewed, Rosell was very friendly and we talked but Florentino got mad and hung up in under a minute".

wait, what?

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
I hope Neymar doesn't join Barcelona. He should join Madrid in a year or 2. Neymar & Ronaldo would destroy any team in the world, period.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Nah I know it will happen, this club has always had a fetish for style over substance douchebags.

Bring on Ricardo Quaresma 2: Electric Boogaloo.

as a player in South America, you can't get much more substance than winning the Copa Libertadores.

I know he's not as good as his hype, and would need to seriously improve his work-rate if he ever came to Europe, but you should stop hatin' on the kid because he has a stupid haircut and was born in Brazil instead of Colombia or Uruguay or Peru, etc. etc. etc.

he's already proven himself more than Quaresma ever did. and is a shit-hot prospect.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I love this part:

"I convinced Neymar to stay by telling him that Jose Mourinho would have forced him to cut his hair. He can do with his hair whatever he likes here."

Neymar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans