Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Should I post the video where Ronaldo scores a beautiful goal?

see with ronaldo its the video of the brautiful goal

with messi it's a video with 200+ beautiful goals. close it at that and don't make me post the messi vs madrid goals.

.every team needs a skillful striker (messi), the experienced (villa) and the energetic (alexis etc and sometimes alves can take on that position.
and occasionally a team will need the village-idiot (wellbeck, bent , ngog etc...)
you cannot play ronaldo and neymar togther. it's like ++ make a -.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I don't know what yall muffuckas talk about, but Neymar assists quite a bit. Yes he likes to pick up the ball from deep and dribble (and fail a lot) but when he is near the box he ain't selfish.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I don't know what yall muffuckas talk about, but Neymar assists quite a bit. Yes he likes to pick up the ball from deep and dribble (and fail a lot) but when he is near the box he ain't selfish.

Yeah its just the impression people get from the way he presents himself.

I genuinely believe this kid is just that, a kid. I don't believe he's nearly as douchy as people make him out to be...

He really reminds me of Alves, even his diving...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's actually a plenty good prospect, I seriously don't have much against his game. He's going to be good. I don't like him, because like most top tier Brazilian forward prospects he's a showboater with an attitude issue, but he should at least reach Robinho levels.

The hatred comes from, besides the hair, the hyperbole and the fact that I see him on the front cover of every football site every day and I'm sick of it. He's still young but he's not that good yet, he's coming off an unexceptional season for Santos and the Brazilian NT, and while he might have been the best player on the Libertadores winning Santos team, that team was absurdly stacked with talent. There's a reason he's in no rush to run away, those cunts at Santos are loaded.

But right now he should be compared more to a Robinho or Sanchez than a Messi or Ronaldinho.

Also, can everyone stop responding to Viva for a bit? I have a migraine and I'm not in the mood to play along.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He's actually a plenty good prospect, I seriously don't have much against his game. He's going to be good. I don't like him, because like most top tier Brazilian forward prospects he's a showboater with an attitude issue, but he should at least reach Robinho levels.

The hatred comes from, besides the hair, the hyperbole and the fact that I see him on the front cover of every football site every day and I'm sick of it. He's still young but he's not that good yet, he's coming off an unexceptional season for Santos and the Brazilian NT, and while he might have been the best player on the Libertadores winning Santos team, that team was absurdly stacked with talent. There's a reason he's in no rush to run away, those cunts at Santos are loaded.

But right now he should be compared more to a Robinho or Sanchez than a Messi or Ronaldinho.

Also, can everyone stop responding to Viva for a bit? I have a migraine and I'm not in the mood to play along.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans