Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
And Neymar shat on yours :(
But you're lucky.
Neymar's shit > Villa's shit :(

+ Come on , every time Barca loses , it's because of Villa. Even when he's on the bench. The only solution is to get rid of such nuisance :facepalm:

bitch please... next thing you'r going to call it soccer

Caramel

:lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG , people here are hilarious.
now they're calling me a bitch because they can't make the difference between serious posts and 2pages of (OBVIOUS) trolls. well I guess it's not your fault you don't have enough brain cells : /

Keep it up. It's brilliant. :thumbsup2:

+ It's actually soccer , not football. Go look it up.I can't teach you everything :facepalm:

:lol:

Estel ! Now we're talking ! Neymar is the shit !

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
And Neymar shat on yours :(
But you're lucky.
Neymar's shit > Villa's shit :(

+ Come on , every time Barca loses , it's because of Villa. Even when he's on the bench. The only solution is to get rid of such nuisance :facepalm:

So you wouldn't mind giving him to another team for free ;)

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
now they're calling me a bitch because they can't make the difference between serious posts and 2pages of (OBVIOUS) trolls. well I guess it's not your fault you don't have enough brain cells : /

You have learnt well Padawan, you are a fully fledged member of the Sith. :barca scarf:

ammarfcb

ze special one

+ It's actually soccer , not football. Go look it up.I can't teach you everything :facepalm:

:lol:

images

DucdeOrléans

What the hell is happening with this thread?

If this continues I might have a little bit of fun in the England thread.

Villa is obviously still the better player but one must be blind not to notice which way his career is going. (hint, down)

This reminds me a bit of Henry's situation in his last season for us. Don't get me wrong, Henry is one of my favourite strikers but all could see that he was past his best years. I fell the same about Villa, sadly because he is a cracking player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans