Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramel

Jonathan sure seems to understand a lot in football. Anyone who can see the footballing brilliance of Neymar is my friend.

+ I love his hair :wub:

X

xavi

what sthis about 15 million., sound a stupendously low amount.
either way he will come here if we want him.
like any other player who actually has an interest in football.

ammarfcb

ze special one
No. It's just that the Brazilian league is bigger. Common Knowledge.
+ Neymar has 22 goals for 10 assists ( for 2011). Like I said Neymar>Villa.Everyone with a brain agrees with me :facepalm: .Even his haircut is better. :thumbsup2:

Pheco , sorry , man , gotta say the truth :(

villa < neymar. you just can not compare spains top score to a 19 year old with potential. villa is having a goal drought but that doesn't mean that his 10 or so years of excellence with the national team and in the la liga can just be forgotten.

ammarfcb

ze special one
its villa>neymar :lol:

tumblr_lnwltqhA7R1qzj7lm.png

yh thats what i meant i was so angry i didn't look at keyboard

5156339781_2822932081.jpg

Caramel

Come on, people... I can't discuss this with people who have no knowledge of football. I told you , anybody with a brain recognizes Neymar's brilliance.
+ Villa is shit. His goals are all flukes.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Come on, people... I can't discuss this with people who have no knowledge of football. I told you , anybody with a brain recognizes Neymar's brilliance.

it's called clinical finishing. :villa:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I told you!! Neymar just shat on caramel's brains too

Caramel

And Neymar shat on yours :(
But you're lucky.
Neymar's shit > Villa's shit :(

+ Come on , every time Barca loses , it's because of Villa. Even when he's on the bench. The only solution is to get rid of such nuisance :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans