Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Except Bale is a much more dynamic player than Beckham, and Neymar is half the player Ronaldinho is.

Bale is a bit one-dimensional, like Beckham is (that's not a criticism, they're bloody good in that dimension). plus he's British.

and Neymar is a fancy dan Brazilian who may be wasting his immense talent, just like Ronaldinho was before we got hold of him. not that I'm saying he's as good as Ronaldinho, but I think people forget that there were questionmarks over Gaucho's attitude and focus when he was at PSG, and signing him was something of a risk.

DucdeOrléans

AnfieldED:

Did Neymar or a relative of his harm you or anything in that direction? Your oneliners are pretty boring. Especially when you write the same thing again and again.

Apart from that Maradona is right. Pele must have taken his wrong pill when he claimed that Neymar was a better player than Messi.

Sad to see that Neymar has the backing of an old fool who is doing no good for his career.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
AnfieldED:

Did Neymar or a relative of his harm you or anything in that direction? Your oneliners are pretty boring. Especially when you write the same thing again and again.

Apart from that Maradona is right. Pele must have taken his wrong pill when he claimed that Neymar was a better player than Messi.

Sad to see that Neymar has the backing of an old fool who is doing no good for his career.

No its because Neymar is an overhyped, overrated twat who thinks he's better than he is when in reality he hasn't proven jack shit, has poor work ethic, has no intelligence and because he can do a trick or two people like yourself and Johnny would easily be willing to pay £70m for him when like 95% of brazilian talent at that age, their first forage into europe is mostly failure.

Am I a Neymar hater? no but I am not a fan of his either and until he proves me wrong I will hold that opinion of him.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
No its because Neymar is an overhyped, overrated twat who thinks he's better than he is when in reality he hasn't proven jack shit, has poor work ethic, has no intelligence and because he can do a trick or two people like yourself and Johnny would easily be willing to pay £70m for him when like 95% of brazilian talent at that age, their first forage into europe is mostly failure.

Am I a Neymar hater? no but I am not a fan of his either and until he proves me wrong I will hold that opinion of him.

Just interested, how do you know he thinks that?

F

Flavia

I think Neymar's humble when it comes to that. He always says he's nothing compared to Messi, that he has a lot to do to even start being compared with him.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I think Neymar's humble when it comes to that. He always says he's nothing compared to Messi, that he has a lot to do to even start being compared with him.

Yep that's the impression I get as well. Unfortunately due to all the hype people are always assuming the opposite about him...

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I haven't really seen much of him until recently, and I have to admit he is good. Barring serious injuries or something along that line, he is definitely going to turn out better than Robinho. But I'm still unsure about him coming to Barca, not sure how we're going to manage two massive ball hoggers in the team.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

I'm less concerned about Neymar's personality himself than that of his handlers.

DucdeOrléans

I think you are too fast here. I never said that we should pay 70 million Punds for him so were you got that claim I do not know. Apart from that he will not be sold for that amount or anything near that.

Posts like the one I have quoted now are what I am talking about. Useless posts in other words.

Yes, winning the Copa Libertadoras among other trophies equals "has not proven jack shit". Great logic. Is there anything more prestigious who can win when playing in South America? The answer is simple. No. Also it is pretty impressive to be the vocal point of a team that wins the Copa Libertadores (topscorer and goalscorer in the final) at the age of 19.

It is also impressive to have scored more goals for the Brazilian national team at the age of 19 than a certain Ronaldo who also was called overrated when he scored goals for fun in Brazil at a young age. (And no I am not saying that Neymar will be better than Ronaldo or even close to his level so no need to start such a pointless debate).

The truth is, whether you or others like it or not (or his haircut for that matter that has no importance (talking about jack shit), that he is the most talented Brazilian right now for a reason and suited by the worlds best clubs at the age of 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans