Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Is that Robinho recommending Barca?

It's only ever going to be Barca or Real, I think it would be somewhat of a mircale if Arsenal managed to sign him.

Still and all....Go to Madrid please.

DucdeOrléans

Is that Robinho recommending Barca?

It's only ever going to be Barca or Real, I think it would be somewhat of a mircale if Arsenal managed to sign him.

Still and all....Go to Madrid please.

Yes but not only that. He (Robinho) talks about his big friendship with Neymar which makes it likely that Robinho has done his bid to promote Barcelona over Madrid. That's just a theory of course but it has been applied by Pelé, Romario, Ramalho (the coach of Santos) and even Menezes (Brazil's coach) as well.

I find it hard to believe that he has not been influenced by that in his choice. Could also explain him (Neymar) suddenly praising eveything about FC Barcelona quite often.

Quit the Neymar hate. He's a real talent.:)

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Mestre (board member): "We have been following Neymar a bit, but now that he has renewed for a few years, it's unlikely he'll leave Santos."[o dia]

Robbie

Yes but not only that. He (Robinho) talks about his big friendship with Neymar which makes it likely that Robinho has done his bid to promote Barcelona over Madrid. That's just a theory of course but it has been applied by Pelé, Romario, Ramalho (the coach of Santos) and even Menezes (Brazil's coach) as well.

I find it hard to believe that he has not been influenced by that in his choice. Could also explain him (Neymar) suddenly praising eveything about FC Barcelona quite often.

Quit the Neymar hate. He's a real talent.:)

Robinho has personal experience being a young Brazilian prodigy going to Madrid. The way they treated him in their chase for C-Ronaldo was what turned him from the club, not to mention the last-second refusal of selling him to Chelsea when he just wanted to team up with Scolari.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If someone you look up to being treated like crap influences your move, no Argentines would ever play for Barca after the Maradona fiasco.

Robbie

Neymar is only 19 years old. The hype surrounding him in Brazil is absolutely ridiculous, and will destroy any chances he has of becoming world class. They're talking about him as if he's top 5 in the world, and he was even in the Ballon D'or short list.

He's 5 years too early to be going to Barca or Madrid. If he goes to either club, he will be going into clubs with established first 11's of world class players, and he will have to sit on the bench at a time when he should be playing every week. Then back at home and with the national team the pressure will be so intense for him to perform that every sub appearance where he doesn't have an impact will be a nightmare. It's going to have an effect on him and people will be too quick to write him off.

He should go to Valencia or Atletico Madrid for a few years first, or maybe to Porto or Benfica. He's still a teenager.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He poses with Catalan newspapers in his hands... Says he dreams playing against Messi's Barca in the CWC... Dreams to reach Messi's heights...

He's coming I guess

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He poses with Catalan newspapers in his hands... Says he dreams playing against Messi's Barca in the CWC... Dreams to reach Messi's heights...

He's coming I guess

Villa was going to Madrid because some journalist gave him a jersey and he posed with it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans