Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

:worthy:

I am blind man and cannot observe what I see on the football field :lol:

Sorry man I agree with you, his actions on the field so much reminds of Puyol, Maldini and Nesta combined all together!
Don't you see his saintly actions? Not only does he turn water into wine, he then personally delivers the wine to the poor - after stopping to save children inside a burning orphanage of course.

JonM

Neymar transfer +/-

Plus (+):
-Could score a lot of goals
-Could sell many shirts in Brazil
-Somewhat friend with Dani Alves

Minus (-):
-Very high price tag
-Unknown quantity in Europe
-Galacticoesque signing
-Could limit playing time of Masia products
-Dives more than Alves/Biscuits
-Flashy personality compared to most of the players (or is it a + ?)
-Stupid haircut ;)

Feel free to add.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
This.

And you have to get over his fancy dan skillz as he'd be a fish out of water at Barca.........another keirrison.

Keirrison was never actually skilled though, he was a poacher who apparently doesn't have good positioning sense (what a combination!) The case of hyperbole based off of youtube highlights is parallel sure ("He's the new Romario!"), but if you want to make a hyperbolic comparison for Neymar, follow my lead and use other showboaters with diva attitudes like Denilson (the one who played for Betis) and Quaresma.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yes the Denilson comparison does seem apt.

It just amuses me though that these so called barca supporters, who want Neymar and thinks that he is brilliant, do not realise he is anti everything that Pep wants Barcelona to represent. Work ethic, team work, working for each other, humbleness.

Neymar has none of those, but because he is a showboater and apparently the biggest talent in Brazil (if so then Brazil are fucked) these so called Barca supporters want him because he will showcase his brilliant and awesome skillz for their team.

Personally I would laugh my arse off if you spend £60m plus on him because he will be an utter failure at Barca.

Jenks

I feel like the hesitancy to praise Neymar here is more due to the worry that he will join Real Madrid than his actual talent, which is obvious.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I feel like the hesitancy to praise Neymar here is more due to the worry that he will join Real Madrid than his actual talent, which is obvious.

I'm not a Barca supporter nor a Real Madrid hater so no hesitancy on my part.

P.s. He can't join Real Madrid as Real Madrid already have one metrosexual twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans