Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Regardless of whether he's a great talent or not, why the hell did he win the Bronze Ball?

There were several Barca players who were better than him in this tournament, him taking the Bronze Ball is baffling.
My guess is politics. So everyone gets an award, this kind of stuff.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I'm fairly certain that he has said in the past that he would like to coach in England.

Everyone wants to coach in England, it's the centre of the football universe. He will bring Messi with him, so Messi can fulfill his dream of touring with Noel Gallagher.

In all fairness his hairs looks much more tolerable than before. That's a positive sign.

+1

Chainsaw

Killahead
for sure man? i didn't really pay attention to previous installments, hook us up with some pics?

neymar_santos_flick_60.jpg

neymar_630.jpg

107595hp2.jpg

Neymar-is-going-to-be-a-dad-father.jpg

gingerless

hmm, i duno... that's just a maw-hawk, you see those every day. but this today, my goodness, what the fuck was THIS!? it was like some fucked up hybrid formula of the 80s/90s mixed with a mullet and to top it all off dyed YELLOW. pretty horrible imo but then again i haven't really seen the older ones in action

F

Flavia

The worst part of his hairdo is the amount of kids that copy him around here.
But he's yet to beat the worse hairdo ever:

penteadoronaldo.jpg

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I think it is now clear that although Neymar is a very good talent but it's way too soon for him to play in the highest level or biggest clubs out there. If he has experiences like what he had today a few more times can he handle it emotionally? what will be made of his confidence? In a team and on a stage where you have to prove your worth among the biggest names out there, he will have better teammates and coaching, but can he deliver under such immense pressure with the expectations that follows his hype and fame?

Also shows what a massive force of nature this Lionel Messi dude has been, dominating biggest teams and their gand ma's at 24! God bless this kid:messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans