Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Very harsh :lol:

FCB makes a habit of making opposition forwards disappear. Nothing they can do without the ball really.

it's hilarious how much people are hating on this kid coz of Pele bumming him. he's always played down comparisons to Messi and just done his thing.

Ganso was worse today. more anonymous too. didn't even hustle defensively which was something Neymar did at least. he worked so hard when the ball did come to him he was knackered and made bad decisions.

obviously he has a ways to go, but the fact that this thread was more active after the win than any of our players is just so very sad.

B

barcelonista

Of course he shouldn't be judged on this game. Ronaldo looks worse in every Clasico and he's not only 8 years older than Neymar but also plays in a much much better team under a much much better coaching staff. Nothing he could do today. As a forward, he can't influence his midfield getting completely overrun.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Picture-136.png

Pepe Silvia

Ok. Besides crying and being silly enough to go up in the air for a fiftyfifty ball with puyol the kid lookd cool and definitsly hassome skill

M

mitkoa7x

He played against the best team in the world (for me, in history). How can he be at his best against 11 players at the same level as him!? His side was totaly outplayed how can he perform when the other 10 are dead in the water? Football is way past that period when 1 player carries a whole team. He has skills, he is still douchy, but he is trying to improve, that is commendable, as much as some deny that age is a factor here it cleary is. He has improved much since last year.
I used to hate him, but im seeing the change and im starting to like him, I still dont want him in Barca tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans