Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

footballfan

Take the Real Madrid offer, Neymar. We can then use the money on someone who doesn't do a million step overs and will not fall over all the time.

Jadentheman

Lol it's bad enough he toyed with Barcelona and Madrid fans. But he is also toying with Santos fans and I don't think they deserve that.

89Norcal

all sources and evidence has pointed to the fact he had an unofficial deal with Barca. Now Madrid come in with a bigger offer...I just wonder if his attachment to Santos and the bigger compensation they would get from RM is playing on his mind? As well as the bigger salary obviously for him and his dad.

Fuck no! It's 11 am in Vietnam now and I've been waiting all night for this???
Now I can't even close my eyes and guess will have to wait till tonigh to go to sleep!!!!!
Just fuck off to Real Madrid Neymars!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

lol thats rough

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lol it's bad enough he toyed with Barcelona and Madrid fans. But he is also toying with Santos fans and I don't think they deserve that.

Well, he is definitely leaving Santos, they know that already.

I think Flavia is right, at the end of day the disgusting and greedy Neymay Sr. will prevail.

I feel really sorry for Neymar for having a parent like this.

F

Flavia

all sources and evidence has pointed to the fact he had an unofficial deal with Barca. Now Madrid come in with a bigger offer...I just wonder if his attachment to Santos and the bigger compensation they would get from RM is playing on his mind? As well as the bigger salary obviously for him and his dad.

lol thats rough
from what I'm reading, Barça proposal is more attractive to santos. Maybe because of the friendlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans