Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scumbag Champion

A small European club like Ajax?

I hope you're being ironic about a club that has won FOUR European Cups and produced a zillion genuine world class players.

Oscar is doing fine, he is currently transitioning to the premier league, but most people found out how he plays very early on. So now he has to change it. Obviously it's working because his performance yesterday was better then anyone else on his team. As for Neymar I do wish he went on to some small European club like Ajax or something. However do to his hype and Santos's opportunity to make some cash, he is unfortunately so pricey and thus so risky.

Kerrybai

A small European club like Ajax?

I hope you're being ironic about a club that has won FOUR European Cups and produced a zillion genuine world class players.
With the greatest respect to ajax they are no longer a 'big' team, and most likely won't be for the foreseeable future.

Kerrybai

THIS. You don't go to the top of the mountain without doing some climbing.
Let Abramovich waste 70 mil and see how Neymar does at Chelski. I doubt he'll be able to displace Hazard.

The one thing I will say is that it probably wouldn't be a financial disaster for us if he flops considering the money we will make from merchandise etc, but it seems like a shame to buy an unproven player for 50 million when we could buy someone like aguero etc abx potentially win more trophies. This golden generation we have won't last forever so we should spend big on proven players instead of taking big risks and bringing in below par players.

misterplatin

The one thing I will say is that it probably wouldn't be a financial disaster for us if he flops considering the money we will make from merchandise etc, but it seems like a shame to buy an unproven player for 50 million when we could buy someone like aguero etc abx potentially win more trophies. This golden generation we have won't last forever so we should spend big on proven players instead of taking big risks and bringing in below par players.

Neymar is not below par in terms of talent , he is the very best . And neither will his development stop within a year or 2 bar any injuries.

89Norcal

Watched up to around min 60 of the England v Brazil game now. Most of the Brazil team looked flat footed and lethargic after the first England goal, Neymar especially for all his brilliant runs to goal was poor with his first touch. He could have easily scored 2 that game but he almost seemed to not care.

Ronaldinho shouldn't be a forward or winger for Brazil, more a playmaker imo. He's still got the incredible passing ability but not so much the pace.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
In the modern game, Ronnie is a relic unfortunately...And Neymar disappeared after being outmuscled by Cahill & Co., from then on he rarely made himself available - even when he had chances, he squandered them in ways that even Alexis would've blushed

Co0ter

You mean players like David Villa? Who we ironically never use anymore...for some reason.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Tbh. Henry was much better fit for Barca than Villa.
I reckon so too... Henry was immense in the treble season. Villa never reached those heights for us.

I believe Alexis has the potential, but oddly he's never played in that position!!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Does he not have anything better to do?

What's the point of uploading an eight minute video of someone who played worse than Ramires in the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans