Nico Williams

Horatio

You're welcome
As Khaled said likely to be fake.

Put random photo of Nico walking public and accompany it with a fake quote.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What did don Ernesto say?
"El mercado está abierto. Tenemos jugadores, Nico entre ellos, que están bien y contentos aquí, pero el mercado está abierto hasta el día 30 para que nosotros y todo el resto de equipos intentemos mejorar nuestras plantillas. Nuestra intención es, cuando llegue el día 30, tener el mejor equipo que podamos. Supongo que al resto le ocurrirá lo mismo. Pero a Nico le veo muy bien"

The Don is a company man and won't be baited but he also won't embelish - there's much to draw from what he did not say, that unequivocably Nico will remain with Athletic this season as the reality is that if the player wants to go all that has to happen is for Barca to pay the transfer clause and the Basque club can do nothing

I have the impression this not just about paying the clause in full by the 30th but the FFP assessment of club finances to register player with pending exits being lined up (Roque at the head of the queue)

Again, it is not much but there is something peculiar about how this has played out with no one able to resolutely rule out an exit for the player suggesting it is not yet done

Loki

The curiosity with Nico is why hasnt he had a buyout bid from EPL or Saudi.

Have they got arachnophobia?
Because he never gave them any interest to join. The question with him is when he'll arrive, the same as Mbappe and Real.

FCMessi

the Only obvious huge difference being RM's 727m cap compare to Barca's 270m for 2024-25.

1:1 looming large behind every Barca transfer rumor.

Chomutov

Thing is If we really get Chiesa (I always rated him very high, has that competitive attitude, is fast and good shot) or Leao (dont think so) and one of Thema performs well, where is need to get Nico next summer? Nico should be aware of that. Risky for him not to join this summer...

Porque

Chiesa wage is more modest then I expected. Under 10m gross. Roughly half of Coman.

I think if Juve want to off him it's because like us with Fati, they know he is shot to pieces.

sehu88

Chiesa wage is more modest then I expected. Under 10m gross. Roughly half of Coman.

I think if Juve want to off him it's because like us with Fati, they know he is shot to pieces.
I see that Chiesa played 33 games in SerieA, 4 in the cup, 7 games for Italy (euros and friendlys), so that's not so bad.
He missed 6 games due to injury.
Also like I see it he is good at both LW and RW and is a player that can create something and be a threat, unlike Ferran f.ex wich is totaly crap on LW.
Chiesa on a cheap loan with no obl to buy wood be good.
He is better than both Raphinha and Ferran as LW

Home of Barca Fans