Nico Williams

vuji_31

We are not so broke that getting some boost like 20-30mil more to sign 2 players is big difference in our future.

We need to have 2 3 players this season to be relevnt in Europe.

More you invest (smartly) more you will get

companyofcules

You are so broke that you have problems registering your players and the debt is 60 times the average anual profit. You would think you can fuck this club indefinitely.
Buying mediocre players for one season cups will ultimately make you a small club
The plastics are getting older, the next plastics are City fans or Real fans.I mean we already lost plastic fans to PSG City etc.
Then Nico Williams will be Barca material and wonder kids will laugh their ass being offered by Valencia v2 or Arsenal v2.
But anyway we will not be here if we will have some Iq, but what is bothering me is that you literally have a model set by Perez on our former fluke and you still can't grasp the concept.
Anyway, let's go for Forrest Gump to win the Copa and get some hype for the quarterfinals. The only positive about him is Flick playing swarm football, so he will not be a total disaster.

vuji_31

Yes we have problems, but worst things are after us.

Next step is getting rid of Fati,Lewa, De Jong, Lenglet, Inigo amd other high earners and we will have young and healthy team to compete.

We need to sign young players with potential.

Nico is one of them.

He is betrer option then Luis Diaz.

Getting young potential players is crucial because we can always sell them and hit jackpot.

BJJ

It's too bad we couldn't get someone like Olise. That guy can play both with ga and has a higher ceiling than Nico.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's too bad we couldn't get someone like Olise. That guy can play both with ga and has a higher ceiling than Nico.

Olise is not a left-winger. He's left-footed. What are we supposed to do with him when we already have Raphinha and Yamal?

companyofcules

Yes we have problems, but worst things are after us.

Next step is getting rid of Fati,Lewa, De Jong, Lenglet, Inigo amd other high earners and we will have young and healthy team to compete.

We need to sign young players with potential.

Nico is one of them.

He is betrer option then Luis Diaz.

Getting young potential players is crucial because we can always sell them and hit jackpot.
If you sell Raphinha and get Nico on the same price and a lower salary I can accept it.There is no excuse but anyway

Loki

If you sell Raphinha and get Nico on the same price and a lower salary I can accept it.There is no excuse but anyway
Nico is a €100m+ operation right now. €60m release clause without installments + taxes for the release clause + his salary requests will be more than what he earns in Bilbao, meaning €12m+ for 5 years should be an around €120-130m package for him. Raphina gives you maybe half. And Nico isn't the new neymar for this amount of money.
This transfer is dead this summer, 100%. And probably for the foreseeable future as well. He needs to improve more for clubs willing to pay so much money.

vuji_31

Okay, we don't get Nico it is fine.

Problem is we are going for fu**** Olmo 100%.

I don't wamt to see another slow midget who is not winger on LW position.

Luiz Diaz is also not world beater and it is expensive.

Alternatives are not best.

Messigician

Okay, we don't get Nico it is fine.

Problem is we are going for fu**** Olmo 100%.

I don't wamt to see another slow midget who is not winger on LW position.

Luiz Diaz is also not world beater and it is expensive.

Alternatives are not best.
Just play raphinha on the left lol

Blanco

Something like assist in 2 matches against past it Croatia and one of the worst ever Italy sides. He is never a 60 million winger. Against us in La Liga he is switching flanks on every 5 mins, because he cant do anything against both Mendy and Carvajal.

Home of Barca Fans