Nico Williams

vegitot

"So your saying I got a chance"

vitor-roque-tigrinho.gif
Doubt he will try to press and defend like Morata.

Horatio

You're welcome
damn…nico had 14 assists in la liga last season? Most happened at tail end or what? Was pretty sure last time checked was much lower.

Hmmm pretty good number ngl.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not a fan of his and don't think we need him at all. We shouldn't play with 2 offensive guys on the left flank so don't know what this means for Balde or Cancelo. We looked best with 4 man midfield. So bad news for Fermin/Gavi too. Raphinha also looks to have settled well, has solid numbers and works hard.

No to mention we should be spending on DM.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not a fan of his and don't think we need him at all. We shouldn't play with 2 offensive guys on the left flank so don't know what this means for Balde or Cancelo. We looked best with 4 man midfield. So bad news for Fermin/Gavi too. Raphinha also looks to have settled well, has solid numbers and works hard.

No to mention we should be spending on DM.
Raphinha does not want to play lw though

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Raphinha does not want to play lw though

Lamine shouldn't play all minutes. We all saw he was jaded in quite a few games. Would be plenty of minutes for Raphinha on both sides or in attacking midfielder role.

Don't know. I looked at the stats you mentioned, Nico does have a lot of assists and I said he looked selfish to me. So I could be wrong about him.

jamrock

Going into the season, with only raphinha and Yamal as out main attacking threat down the wings, isn't a good idea, a rotation of yamal, Williams, Raphinha, looks much better, especially with all the games being played.

Plus it means less Ferran.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't know. I looked at the stats you mentioned, Nico does have a lot of assists and I said he looked selfish to me. So I could be wrong about him.

No, he’s definitely not selfish. I can confirm that. If anything he prefers others to shoot than himself. He’s bit reserved that way. But age can play factor into this and could grow more confident over time. He’s not best finisher and he knows. But has to try cut in and take shot himself at times as well by orders of coach otherwise will become too predictable.

But so far everything says he type of player that would always pass it to someone in better position.

Porque

Going into the season, with only raphinha and Yamal as out main attacking threat down the wings, isn't a good idea, a rotation of yamal, Williams, Raphinha, looks much better, especially with all the games being played.

Plus it means less Ferran.

We need the depth for sure. Hopefully a Dani Rodriguez or Unai can provide that ala Fermin.

To be honest we let a good one go to Valencia. David Rodriguez (who isn't a Rodriguez these days) was it?

jamrock

We need the depth for sure. Hopefully a Dani Rodriguez or Unai can provide that ala Fermin.

To be honest we let a good one go to Valencia. David Rodriguez (who isn't a Rodriguez these days) was it?

I'm hoping fati stays and can't find even 60-70% of what he could have been, would be a good bench option for us.

vinni

I been thinking Nico would replace Felix or Torres, not Raphina.
I guess economy will have a big say in all of this

Home of Barca Fans