Nico Williams

Gnidrologist

People panicking for nothing again. The more garmonbozia for us.
giphy.gif

jamrock

If he stays, the same suspects will be like, Oh laporta this and oh the club that lol

Like it's the first time I player, choose to stay at his club, then move the following season.

But we'll see.

Kul_z

Its simple. We cant afford him right now. We need to get rid of the deadweight , free some of the wages and come with improved offer.

jamrock

We can clearly afford him and we've improved his already high wages.

If he stays it's because he wants to show some loyalty to Bilboa, and like so many before him, will end up moving next season, the old one last season play.

If he goes to PSG, he's just trying to secure the bag, if they are doubling our offer and we offered improved wages, I don't wanna imagine how much he would be getting paid.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don’t believe for a moment he would choose the state club over Barça. It’ll be entirely about timing to leave his boyhood club

Instead if he does come, it’ll make for the usual narrative of choosing club over €€€

wisconsincule

I think fatporta has been lying about how bad finances really are
This could be true. Having to pay the transfer fee in one lump sum is probably impossible for the club.

Olmo had a great Euro but I would be disappointed if thats who ends up coming if the Nico transfer falls through. Typical Barca to sign a plan B who is a completely different profile than plan A.

Home of Barca Fans