Nico Williams

FCBfan22

Nothing from Fabrizio Romano, so everything is questionable. But if Romano speaks about this matter, then we are in trouble.

The other thing that's doesn't make sense to me in this story is, why would he go to France, if some EPL clubs can offer the same or close as PSG.

Last edited:

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
He's coming, you don't need to worry. The thing was not getting announced before we got 1:1
If the club doesn't get to parity then he's not coming.
Now the only question is, when are we announcing that we are at parity?

Messigician

He's coming, you don't need to worry. The thing was not getting announced before we got 1:1
If the club doesn't get to parity then he's not coming.
Now the only question is, when are we announcing that we are at parity?
We ain’t getting to parity

🚨⚖️ Barça loses another battle in his fight against Nike and they will continue until 2028: Barça wanted to unilaterally break the agreement. The Americans requested precautionary measures to avoid it and for the agreement to be fulfilled. The court sided with Nike. [@relevo]

FCBfan22

I'd choose PSG for double the money. They have the same chances at trophies as current Barca anyway.
IMO, if Mbappe was still there, I would. But at this point, no chance.

BTW, I think they will go for Oshimen before Nico as they need that profile.

Chomutov

I'd choose PSG for double the money. They have the same chances at trophies as current Barca anyway.
Not everything ist only about money in Life. Williams knows he has got good buddies here, a great group, where He can have joy with, a fantastic stadium coming soon, he can win titles. BTW I am sure He also knows He can earn much more by merchandising and marketing in Barcelona than in Paris. And he is only 19, so enough time left for other countries and leagues. So....

Fati_Future_BallonDor

PSG??

dude even with Mbappe we have nearly beaten them last season, now without Mbappi they are harmless

his chances to win sth at Barca is way higher than at PSG except he thinks ligue1 title is a great achievement

El Ilusionista

PSG is like a golden cage you can’t escape out once you sign that contract. Neymar regretted his decision in a few months time and was dying to come back.

Mbappe also chose Madrids project over money. Think its either Athletic or Barcelona for him. But his agent could use PSG offer to make us raise our offer for him, think we offered him like 6m net/ 12m gross.

Messigician

Not everything ist only about money in Life. Williams knows he has got good buddies here, a great group, where He can have joy with, a fantastic stadium coming soon, he can win titles. BTW I am sure He also knows He can earn much more by merchandising and marketing in Barcelona than in Paris. And he is only 19, so enough time left for other countries and leagues. So....
He’s nearly 23 not 19

If he was 19 every club would want him

Porque

Nike news is oldhat. Like 3 week old shit old.

There's a break clause that can be activated 2 years in advance. So 2026.

Barcelona were looking to break the contract THIS summer due to unfulfillment of deliveries and that's the case that got rejected.

But Barcelona have the option to break the contract in 2 years and negotiate with Puma or anyone else for then. Which is a huge bonus with the full capacity CN return.

In the hope of that they are seeing if Nike offer a new contract with better terms BEFORE bidding competition is unleashed.

For Barcelona itself, the only problem with activating the 2 year clause right now is, after losing the case in the local courts that Nike would slow fulfillment and delivery costing the club income in the short term- which is quite possible for a cunt sweatshirt company.

As for Nico, zero relevance. Laporta should have winged it like he does with his diet. Eat first and think about dieting later.

Messigician

For Barcelona itself, the only problem with activating the 2 year clause right now is, after losing the case in the local courts that Nike would slow fulfillment and delivery costing the club income in the short term- which is quite possible for a cunt sweatshirt company.
Not the only problem

No short term boost from a new deal that fatporta was hyping up either got to wait 2 years

Porque

Not the only problem

No short term boost from a new deal that fatporta was hyping up either got to wait 2 years

But still possible to sign a new deal with a sign on bonus. Nike know our relevance and that it is the only way to have their hands on Lamine marketing material who is the next big thing.

Just Nike are using time against us right now as everyone else does.

Home of Barca Fans