Nico Williams

jamrock

I just looked him up, Williams hair is way better, he doesn't have the hair style of a high potential player.

Wtf is even that.

Messi983

Nah, PSG wants to nationalize the team. Doue is also the youngest player in the Olympic team so nothing wrong being on the bench in the first game. Will def get minutes in next games too.

Bayern also wants him so I think Nico is just PSG's backup plan in case Doue goes to Germany.

malvolio

IMO, if Mbappe was still there, I would. But at this point, no chance.

BTW, I think they will go for Oshimen before Nico as they need that profile.
No chance? They are competing for the league and should be favorites there. In CL neither current PSG or Barca are winning it. So what's the difference from a sporting perspective?
Not everything ist only about money in Life. Williams knows he has got good buddies here, a great group, where He can have joy with, a fantastic stadium coming soon, he can win titles. BTW I am sure He also knows He can earn much more by merchandising and marketing in Barcelona than in Paris. And he is only 19, so enough time left for other countries and leagues. So....
He's way past 19, he's not a generational talent. Other players like CR, Neymar, Mbappe, Messi were already flying at 22. He's not in that bracket. Buddies can be visited weekly when you have private jets, on double the salary.
PSG??

dude even with Mbappe we have nearly beaten them last season, now without Mbappi they are harmless

his chances to win sth at Barca is way higher than at PSG except he thinks ligue1 title is a great achievement
Win what with Barca? League? CL? PSG has the same chances to win trophies as Barca. Probably favorites in Ligue 1, Barca is not favorite for LL.
PSG is like a golden cage you can’t escape out once you sign that contract. Neymar regretted his decision in a few months time and was dying to come back.

Mbappe also chose Madrids project over money. Think its either Athletic or Barcelona for him. But his agent could use PSG offer to make us raise our offer for him, think we offered him like 6m net/ 12m gross.
Neymar was a generational talent. More talented than CR and right after Messi. Nico will never be that player, so no shame in choosing money in this case.

Mbappe is also a way bigger talent than Nico, went for glory in his home country, milked the qataris dry and now has 7-8 years with Madrid where he can complete his legacy by winning Ballons and CLs.

Porque

If Nico agrees, PSG probably sign Doue and Nico. Just as last year they signed Dembele and Barcola. People said they wouldn't get both then too.

Those 4 for the 4 wise positions. Get rid of Asensio and Korean.

If FFP is an issue, then Shaky Shack will wire some money to Hennay president in Qatar, then do the deal as loan with signing next year. As usual.

malvolio

If Nico agrees, PSG probably sign Doue and Nico. Just as last year they signed Dembele and Barcola. People said they wouldn't get both then too.

Those 4 for the 4 wise positions. Get rid of Asensio and Korean.

If FFP is an issue, then Shaky Shack will wire some money to Hennay president in Qatar, then do the deal as loan with signing next year. As usual.
PSG are just squad building. We on the other hand are waiting for Nico like he's a savior.

Tbf as broke as we are, that's the biggest luxury we can afford. But Nico is not the player to change our fortunes as a club. Might help Yamal though.

Home of Barca Fans