Nico Williams

El Ilusionista

Going from Nico Williams to Dani Olmo LW is such a downgrade lol. If we are gonna buy Olmo just to use him as a LW only shows we never learn and are always making the same mistakes. We bought Coutinho and Griezmann and tried to use them as LW. :lol:

Dani Olmo is a CAM not a LW, Flick sees Pedri as his CAM which probably means Olmo is his LW if Nico doesn’t come. Also another season no proper DM. We never learn do we. :lol:

jamrock

If we were going for both Olmo and Williams, means we didn't/don't see olmo as a LW ain't it.

Could fill in there depending on the game given how sort the squad is.

mc_lovin

If we fail to sign anyone, would any of you mind Depay returning on a short term deal, hypothetically assuming he stays fit?
Fuck me :lol:

Options offensively are shit apart from Nico. Just try to find a DM we can splash 60m in case he stays at Bilbao. We will know tomorrow I guess.

But we could sign prime Busquets there and it wouldn't matter if we look at Real frontline and ours right now.

khaled_a_d

If we don't get Nico, either register Roque and live with having him, or blow all the money on Zubimendi buyout clause.

malvolio

Ansu and Roque are not footballers. They can't get a game at Las Palmas right now. What's this retarded logic of bringing up their names on a daily basis?

fergus90

I thought it was a very strong possibility that no one was signing the moment he sacked Xavi for speaking out about the squad. Didn't mind poor performances but when he spoke about the clubs situation and the difficulty to sign players, he threw a fit.

The fact it's almost August and there's not a single body through the door, plus Flick's comment about the importance of La Masia. All roads have been pointing that way for months.

ajnotkeith

As others have mentioned here it's probably better to sign nobody if it means that in a few years we can go back to the market with our house in order.

Scraping together pennies to sign players every window and desperately raising funding through questionable decisions can't go on forever. Can't kick the can down the road for eternity.

I'd rather a few years of subpar squad then this nonsense every transfer window where the club are scrambling to get money for signings. It will lead to a better business position in the long run and also give us scope to add value to our young talents.

Home of Barca Fans