Nico Williams

Maradona37

At least I'm man/secure enough to try to vent the frustration.

Unlike you who is butt/pussy hurt to resort to personal attacks as soon as the sensitive G-Spot is touched on.

who needs tampon here?

Not to mention the simps who could not wait to simp after you.
Sorry mate, was a bit low of me to give that a like. It was a harsh comment to you when you didn't say anything insulting.

FinBarcelonafan

I think he's waiting on the 1:1 personally. Staying he'd of announced it officially by now. If we can't register him, Nico stays at Bilbao as a hero, plays another season in Europa then joins next summer. Win-win for him.
That would make a lot of sense, but why wouldn't we sign him before Olmo? I guess Williams will end up maybe costing more because the clause we must pay.. maybe we didn't have the space for him, so we closed Olmo first and hope to solve 1:1 later and then sign him? It would make sense.

Givenchy

That would make a lot of sense, but why wouldn't we sign him before Olmo? I guess Williams will end up maybe costing more because the clause we must pay.. maybe we didn't have the space for him, so we closed Olmo first and hope to solve 1:1 later and then sign him? It would make sense.
I wouldn't try to look for logic in the Barca board.. they themselves have no idea what they're doing. I actually believe they were and still are confident of landing both, in Laporta's delusion.

Windhook

I think he's waiting on the 1:1 personally. Staying he'd of announced it officially by now. If we can't register him, Nico stays at Bilbao as a hero, plays another season in Europa then joins next summer. Win-win for him.
Reminds me of Griezmann's case. Without the se queda TV special, that he monetized on.

FCMessi

It does not make sense for NW to wait for 1:1 before Olmo signing when NW was prioritized over Olmo.

After Olmo signing, It's still baffling on NW's part if NW really changed his mind about staying at ATM and really is waiting for Barca's 1:1
since Barca's 1:1 is more difficult now if not impossible compared to before Olmo's signing.

If NW really changed his mind after Olmo and is waiting for Barca's 1:1, it kind reeks like his in-decision to renew with ATM with a much higher clause while wanting to join Barca back then.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
At least I'm man/secure enough to face the possible reality and try to vent the frustration.

Not really sorry if stating fact touched your G-Spot and got you all butt/pussy hurt.

who needs tampon here?

Not to mention the simps who could not wait to simp.

Go ahead and abuse your admin - at least you started the personal insults first.

What personal insults. Don't
Athletic really missed a trick with Nico.

What they should have done is plonk him in the stands with a year left on his contract to put out a signal to others!

Forget what he did on park and that he renewed with a clause!

Show him who is boss and how 'top' clubs act! Thats the way.

Here :frenkie: Use your stronger hand

mc_lovin

Athletic really missed a trick with Nico.

What they should have done is plonk him in the stands with a year left on his contract to put out a signal to others!

Forget what he did on park and that he renewed with a clause!

Show him who is boss and how 'top' clubs act! Thats the way.
:lol:

Home of Barca Fans