Nico Williams

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Let's face it, we've got no choice now. Nico's pace up top would be such a game changer for us that we have no option but to keep holding out the begging bowl for him.

The signing of Olmo means signing him makes even more sense now. It's almost going to be the difference between challenging for major trophies or not.

We should have never got ourselves in this position, where our whole season could rest on the signing of one player, but that's the kind of shit our Special Olympics Sporting Department get away with on a regular basis.

Maradona37

The signing of Olmo means signing him makes even more sense now.
Yeah, in an ideal world they'd link up really well too. In fact we already saw that for Spain this summer. Those two and Yamal complement each other's games very well, in an ideal world where finances and other stuff weren't a consideration it would be good to see the three link up for Barca and I am sure they'd do very well.

I haven't kept up with the news btw so I don't know how it is progressing.

Birdy

Don't encourage him. He knows full well it's apples and oranges.

Main issue is with some entitled Barca players that are on outrageous contracts and refuse to re-negotiate while the club is on verge of bankruptcy.

You are making too much sense for opinionated dogmatists

Birdy

I don't know the details.
But there was the sale of the Studio or something right?
yes 40m owed by Libero were paid by US company Amarak or I don't know the name exactly

We need more for 1:1
Nike premium bonus for renewal will do the trick

Home of Barca Fans