Nico Williams

companyofcules

Low Iq
clap-clap-clap
Should be the fanbase anthem.
Stop drooling over the runner, you are so stupid and desperate that's why Barcelona can't do any business. You want all the mediocre players like a low cost whore and then you absolutely demolish them because your delusions aren't met. So we buy expensive and on big wages and we sell on peanuts.
His salary is outrageous for 5 goals. Bet Olmo can do that and any la masia starter.
For the 2-3 games when we need speed we have Raphinha, the rest of the games are trench warfare.
He took the best decision for his career, he is not good enough for Barcelona, in PSG there are plenty of Africans and one in particular is more talented than him. This is my opinion, he is in his prime.

Birdy

These social media games are getting annoying...

If Nico rejects us, I can see the future:
Laporta and Deco will go all out on Luiz Diaz, who is great but already 26, and will splash 70-80m or more (Liverpool ain't fools, they will get the best price and replace him with Gordon on a profit) to get him in an act of madness before the window closes

Mark this

jamrock

N
These social media games are getting annoying...

If Nico rejects us, I can see the future:
Laporta and Deco will go all out on Luiz Diaz, who is great but already 26, and will splash 70-80m or more (Liverpool ain't fools, they will get the best price and replace him with Gordon on a profit) to get him in an act of madness before the window closes

Mark this
Nah it's Nico or a loan

Blanco

you really are dumb as fuck , aren't you ?
Nah, I am not the one that believed Sport and Gerrard Romero all summer despite the most CLEAR signs ever by Williams. But yeah, thinking is not for everybody when you have these relatable sources which can think instead of you 😀

JamDav1982

Nah, I am not the one that believed Sport and Gerrard Romero all summer despite the most CLEAR signs ever by Williams. But yeah, thinking is not for everybody when you have these relatable sources which can think instead of you 😀

What were 'the most CLEAR signs ever' from Williams that tells you what he wants to happen?

M3ls

Low Iq
clap-clap-clap
Should be the fanbase anthem.
Stop drooling over the runner, you are so stupid and desperate that's why Barcelona can't do any business. You want all the mediocre players like a low cost whore and then you absolutely demolish them because your delusions aren't met. So we buy expensive and on big wages and we sell on peanuts.
His salary is outrageous for 5 goals. Bet Olmo can do that and any la masia starter.
For the 2-3 games when we need speed we have Raphinha, the rest of the games are trench warfare.
He took the best decision for his career, he is not good enough for Barcelona, in PSG there are plenty of Africans and one in particular is more talented than him. This is my opinion, he is in his prime.
Who?

M3ls

What kind of circus did the management organize? They expressed their desire to sign him.

He had to say a definite yes or a definite no.

Wants to repeat the story Munianin says, lol.

Conventionally, if I had a choice between him and Barkola, I would take the second one.

Nico is on target because there are no alternatives AVAILABLE on the market.
It’s not a matter of money, there are simply no good quality options available on the market. Three great left wingers in Real Madrid, Barcola in Paris, etc.

Don't write about Diaz with his low pace. Olmo can also be a left winger in Diaz's format.

Raketa10

Likely we cant register him because of the genius move of signing Dani Olmo, Lieporta has been well.. lying again.
Transfer of Dani Olmo has nothing to do with Nico. Barca tried to sign Nico first but he refused so stop trolling. Furthermore, people here talking about Barcola like he is the next coming of Christ. :lol:

Porque

Diaz is on around 1.5m NET at Liverpool. Talk about being cheap ass scousers.

Laporta would probably give him a ridiculous wage. But if we signed him and only double his wage, would amortize very modestly compared to Nico.

FCMessi

Lieporta and NW both looking like geniuses with high IQ.

signing Olmo first and making 1:1 more impossible.

Waiting after Olmo signing to say yes to Barca.

admitting he had to let PSG sign Messi for free at the last minute.

Home of Barca Fans