Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

xXKonan

The consensus I've seen in the past couple of days in regards to rumors is the club believes in Pau Prim as a possible successor to Busi in the long term but the kid is nowhere near ready for First Team Football.

Nucky

To be honest, I'd rather see Roberto playing DM, than this guy.. I realize that Barca are in financial crisis but still there is no need to bring him.. Rather give some kid from La Masia a chance, can't be worse..

iniestaGOAT

To be honest, I'd rather see Roberto playing DM, than this guy.. I realize that Barca are in financial crisis but still there is no need to bring him.. Rather give some kid from La Masia a chance, can't be worse..

No. Team is already too young.

Romeu is a goon.

Messi983

No, you won't, believe me. Roberto is also constantly injured.

No Barca B kid is ready for this role. Casado will never be good enough, Prim has potential but is only 17 and still at least two years away.

Romeu is fine as a short term solution.

BJJ

No, you won't, believe me. Roberto is also constantly injured.

No Barca B kid is ready for this role. Casado will never be good enough, Prim has potential but is only 17 and still at least two years away.

Romeu is fine as a short term solution.
He is good enough as back up facing mid and lower table liga fodder.
He will be badly, BADLY exposed in CL. Incredible that we have fallen so low. Just get a pre agreement with Amrabat and sell players FFS.
What is incredible is how other clubs sell their unwanted players for decent fees while we struggle to even get loans for ours. See Dest, Ferran, Ansu,Kessie, Lenglet.

Home of Barca Fans