Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

utility73

Yeah this is what I really hate about him … he delivers such a stunning performance so that you get your hopes up one more time only to disappoint again … but yeah maybe maybe it will be different this time ;)

Tackle

What a shame Xavi centred his project around such an inconsistent player. When he is out of form the team looks lost 9/10 matches.

feggydinho

What a shame Xavi centred his project around such an inconsistent player. When he is out of form the team looks lost 9/10 matches.

Game can't he centered around him when he's being played out of his best position to accommodate Raphinha, but he can be inconsistent sometimes.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I do think he is capable of being consistent only if he continues this path. He was passing smartly and dribbling at the right moments, instead of dribbling recklessly all the time and making silly passes, giving the ball away way too much. Hopefully this isn't another fluke where everyone puts their head up and get disappointed next games and instead Xavi has gotten through to him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He gets shifted to LW where he's largely clueless just after building up momentum at RW. Should stay there with Raphinha's abysmal form.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think I mentioned this month ago but his shots are being skyrocketed less frequent than before. Next step is to avoid shooting at keeper.

Sailor Mars

Good game. Over the past year he has shown that he can deliver for Barca in most of their league games.

But hasn't been able to do as much against bigger teams(Europe and Real Madrid) and often has been pocketed. That's on him and Xavi as manager to sort out.

OVI9323

If a team is desorganised, Dembele will trhive
Put him against good defenders and a well organised team and he's almost never present
Don't really care about this type of performance anymore, he has to deliver in big matches and he almost never do it

feggydinho

If a team is desorganised, Dembele will trhive
Put him against good defenders and a well organised team and he's almost never present
Don't really care about this type of performance anymore, he has to deliver in big matches and he almost never do it

Put him in the rw against good opponents with an active rb and it increases the odds of him performing, so he doesn't get double marked frequently or lost in lw. I hope the full back gets active on Wednesday against Bayern, seeing as Roberto may not play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans