Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Imo, seen what he could be with his phisycal abilities, it's more like 20% genius 80% clown... and i'm quite nice with him

Even if that is the case…Raphinha, Fati and Torres are 2% great, 8% average and 90% terrible combined.

So even if you hold Dembouz to a low standard…he’s still a miles ahead of the others we have.

Last edited:

feggydinho

[tw]1589002006148321280[/tw]

Dembele has his moments when he glides past defenders easily sometimes especially when coming from the rw, has done it quite sometimes this season and even had one against Madrid when he ran across Mendy and nutmegged Tchouameni who later fouled him but he's just not consistent with it. Should do it more often IMO

Last edited:

OVI9323

Even if that is the case…Raphinha, Fati and Torres are 2% great, 8% average and 90% terrible combined.

So even if you hold Dembouz to a low standard…he’s still a miles ahead of the others we have.

I'll not try to refute the Irrefutable... As of now, the other are far behind him except for Raphinha. I think he would have greater Result that dembele if he played more often.

But this is not because the other are at an even lower level that i'll act like dembele is player who can rely on to win us big match. He prove us many time thatt with him we are Europa league level type of team

Is there a solution as of ? Maybe not but let's not act like because the other are terrible, he's a genius of a player, it's just wrong. Yes he improved this years and last year, but he's still too inconsistent and even when u see that he's trying, it's almost never enough... and he's 25 already

feggydinho

I'll not try to refute the Irrefutable... As of now, the other are far behind him except for Raphinha. I think he would have greater Result that dembele if he played more often.

Your take that Raphinha would have greater outputs than Dembele if he played more is a stretch, seeing that he has 3g/a in 558 La-Liga minutes as opposed to Dembele's 9 g/a in 796 minutes.

However this is Raphinha's first season, so he gets a pass.

Zebulun

Complete Disaster, i will keep repeating, if xavi keeps him as his undisputed #1, his coaching career will be over pretty soon.

serghei

He wasn't that bad. He was just being Dembele, scored a great goal, but sandwiched between two sitters that he clowned around in. That's who he is, he will never change, and will always alternate moments of talent with joke actions where he looks amateurish.

The joke is on us if we pay him the money he wants, because at it was proven in the summer, no top team will touch a player with so many consistency issues, with the type of contract he and his agent dream of.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Xavi seems convinced though. Which is why he's trying to forcefully route the attack through him. Which is foolish of course.

feggydinho

Xavi seems convinced though. Which is why he's trying to forcefully route the attack through him. Which is foolish of course.

Did you watch our last game against Almeria, cause if you did, you'll see that most of our attacks went through Ferran's wing, so more of Jordi plus Ferran and less of Dembele. Plus they each had more touches than him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans