Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVI9323

Viniscus still fucks up a lot of moments as well.

Folk remember more of his good moments and ignore those at times.

This season there hasnt been much between them really.

Slightly different roles in Vini being on last shoulder to try and get in behind the back line while Dembele obviously gets ball and runs at opposition.

Vinicius didn't fucked up in most of the crucial match and is a major part of Real taking the champions league.

Let's just make a Pool, you're playing a final of a big tournament, which one do you take in your team, Dembele or vinicius?

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Vinicius didn't fucked up in most of the crucial match and is a major part of Real taking the champions league.

Let's just make a Pool, you're playing a final of a big tournament, which one do you take in your team, Dembele or vinicius?

No idea what most of that means but this season Vini in league is more sloppy on ball than Dembele and not ahead on goals/assists when it wouldnt seem that way.

Opinions are too polarised at times when folk fixate on certain aspects of a players game and dont compare like for like.

OVI9323

No idea what most of that means but this season Vini in league is more sloppy on ball than Dembele and not ahead on goals/assists when it wouldnt seem that way.

Opinions are too polarised at times when folk fixate on certain aspects of a players game and dont compare like for like.

Is it an opinion for you?

OVI9323

Don't stress it, it's obvious most people don't actually watch their games and just say what they feel.

Hum not really. This is not about not watching there game. in fact until last season and all the signing drama. i was quite fond of his play, even now from time to time he still has this magic in him...
But after 5 years would you say that Dembele is a man we can build a team on? Maybe I went too far last time by saying that raphinha would be better than dembele but at least with raphinha there is still an element of surprise since he's quite new here but showed some promising moment.

For instance i love how you always speak about he's our best forward but almost never speak of how dangerous he can be when he lose ball against team like Psg, bayern or Liverpool. When i watch Dembele against bayern/inter, i saw a player trying but not doing enough and even almost cost us a goal (fortunately offside)

@Jamdav What i care most is not about good or bad moment, I care about are u reliable in big opposition and one of this player help his team to win Cl when the other help our team go in Europa league. 2 years back to back.

feggydinho

Hum not really. This is not about not watching there game. in fact until last season and all the signing drama. i was quite fond of his play, even now from time to time he still has this magic in him...
But after 5 years would you say that Dembele is a man we can build a team on? Maybe I went too far last time by saying that raphinha would be better than dembele but at least with raphinha there is still an element of surprise since he's quite new here but showed some promising moment.

For instance i love how you always speak about he's our best forward but almost never speak of how dangerous he can be when he lose ball against team like Psg, bayern or Liverpool. When i watch Dembele against bayern/inter, i saw a player trying but not doing enough and even almost cost us a goal (fortunately offside)

@Jamdav What i care most is not about good or bad moment, I care about are u reliable in big opposition and one of this player help his team to win Cl when the other help our team go in Europa league. 2 years back to back.

I haven't completely watched most of Madrid games this season (just few minutes per game) and only saw a replay of their last game mostly because they lost, and it was obvious that Rayo had Vini in their plans due to how dangerous he can be and they neutralized him so I don't really have a clear view on Vini/Dembele performance for this season since I haven't watched him that much, though their league stats are pretty close.

Now concerning building the team around players with focus on the rw, I can't really pick one from Dembele or Raphinha cause they've both been inconsistent so I'll start one and bring the other from the bench which is what Xavi is currently doing.

I still think one of them would leave soon and it's easier for Dembele to leave first since he just has one more year in his contract, so i see Raphinha having his chance here very soon, though i won't be surprised if people later complain about his performance then.

Its great having both of them this season though, and it'll really help us in our fight for the Europa and La Liga.

JohnN

Οnly "usual" in this conversation is jamdav avoiding the point like is the devil and repeating his/her opinion like it will become any better if it is repeated enough.
Simple point mate.
It's a cl final and you can either pick vini or Dembele. Which one do you pick?
Don't try to avoid it with your usual self assuring assertions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans