Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVI9323

Had a good mindset, like usual quite inconsistent BUT i've to emphatise that he did quite well defending and I liked that he still was giving his all to defned even if world cup is coming

Total-Football

Not even 15 years of additional football will make him learn to make a run like raphinha. He knows absolutely nothing about collective football and coordination. The only thing he knows about football that includes others is crossing from the side a la 90's.

Nazario1985

This season's top speed Dembouz is second:

FhDeV5-WAAEldrX

Andresito

Staff member
How does Dembele utilize that pace? It's not like he runs in behind without the ball and beat the defenders by catching a through ball. It's not like he dribbles past his opponents for fun either.

Would much rather have Vini in my team even if he's slower.

OVI9323

Vini is so much better than dembele in term of regularity, dribble in tight space and composure in front of goal... it's not even funny anymore to compare them

JamDav1982

Vini is so much better than dembele in term of regularity, dribble in tight space and composure in front of goal... it's not even funny anymore to compare them

Viniscus still fucks up a lot of moments as well.

Folk remember more of his good moments and ignore those at times.

This season there hasnt been much between them really.

Slightly different roles in Vini being on last shoulder to try and get in behind the back line while Dembele obviously gets ball and runs at opposition.

JamDav1982

Vini has been better in past few seasons but as with many players they are not compared evenly.

Every time Dembele gives away ball or has a bad touch folk go ballistic and dwell on it but dont do same for Vini as not watching as closely. Have done it myself at times.

However...this season in La Liga Vini has worse pass % than Dembele, has almost x3 more poor touches and gets dispossesed twice as often

In terms of goal/assists per minute in league Dembele has better than Vini also this season and not far off it last season either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans