Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

powered by;
Been a success? I should probably take it a bit easier on the intellectually disabled since they can't seem to separate reality from their own fantasy world.

In what world in any post here has anyone claimed he's a success? Lol with every post you continue to reveal the depths of your stupidity.

You seem like a snow-fickle middle aged woman whose little feelings got hurt when I called your boy a flop. You can go back to watching as many DEMBOUZ SKILLZ videos as you like, wont change the fact that he’s Barcas biggest waste of money to date, even worse than Coutinho.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
You seem like a snow-fickle middle aged woman whose little feelings got hurt when I called your boy a flop. You can go back to watching as many DEMBOUZ SKILLZ videos as you like, wont change the fact that he’s Barcas biggest waste of money to date, even worse than Coutinho.

No I just vehemently dislike stupidity and illogical comments. Something you seem to be full of but keep projecting. lol idiot.

Moe

powered by;
No I just vehemently dislike stupidity and illogical comments. Something you seem to be full of but keep projecting. lol idiot.

Alright, I apologise Dembele has been a great signing. Now wipe off the tears off your screen you weasel.

Baffling how this hopeless player will have been given 3 seasons at the club, while better ones have been flogged off far quicker.

Just sell next summer for something above 50m and spare me with the "he just needs one injury free season" and "Ousmane is committed to Barca" tropes.

Despite all his flaws he was still relatively popular with fans through everything last season and Coutinho took the brunt of the beating. Won't be the same this time around it. It will get ugly at points this season.
I do not think it will go bad for him.
Dembélé is a great talent. he can do things on the ground like Messi does.
Remember that he saved us several times to earn points in the league. He also helped us win the supercup and he played with injury in the game against Lyon, which allowed us to qualify.
I know that you love Neymar, but think that the arrival of Neymar will bring nothing. He is always hurt and unprofessional.

JohnN

I do not think it will go bad for him.
Dembélé is a great talent. he can do things on the ground like Messi does.
Remember that he saved us several times to earn points in the league. He also helped us win the supercup and he played with injury in the game against Lyon, which allowed us to qualify.
I know that you love Neymar, but think that the arrival of Neymar will bring nothing. He is always hurt and unprofessional.

I agree Neymar shouldn't be signed.
Unfortunately, "always hurt and unprofessional" would be a perfect way to describe Dembele's last two years at this Club.

Theconomist

This idiot really needs to sort his shit together this season. The only two significant contributions he did since joining us was costing us the tie vs Liverpool and now preventing us from getting Neymar back.

Please notice of the adjectif : idiot.
Dumbele out. Enough said.

vlad

If dembele will prevent neymar coming here, then thats probably the best thing he did so far

Amazing performance out of the pitch

BarcaOG

Banned
if the neymar deal doesnt happen then we will have fucked up keeping dembele and loaning coutinho... i am 100000% done waiting for dembele to 'happen'

Riordon

Neymar and Dembele in the same sentence is wrong. To think Dembele can even reach 1/4 of Neymar’s level, its wrong. Dembele is by no means a generational talent. If he can reach the level of Sanchez when he was at his best(last season for us, Arsenal days), then he should be extremely happy. That’s his potential.

Dembele must have an unbelievable PR team since people are constantly referring to him as generational or even dare to compare him to Neymar

Last edited:

Theconomist

Neymar and Dembele in the same sentence is wrong. To think Dembele can even reach 1/4 of Neymar’s level, its wrong. Dembele is by no means a generational talent. If he can reach the level of Sanchez when he was at his best(last season for us, Arsenal days), then he should be extremely happy. That’s his potential.

Dembele must have an unbelievable PR team since people are constantly referring to him as generational or even dare to compare him to Neymar

Or to Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans