Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

cro-man

Both neymar and dembele are troublemaker and prone to injuries but its a fact that neymar is aleast twice the player dembele is .Dembele is only providing problems and nothing on the field and thats the biggest difference.

Last edited:

abbbs97

dembele will regret not going to PSG. no way EV will play him over Griezmann, Messi and Suarez. Hell, I think he'll play Rafinha and Perez over him and rightly so if he performs the same as he did against Athletic.

Calidad

dembele will regret not going to PSG. no way EV will play him over Griezmann, Messi and Suarez. Hell, I think he'll play Rafinha and Perez over him and rightly so if he performs the same as he did against Athletic.

Although I’d like him to start over Suarez *awaits barrage of abuse*, I agree that Valverde won’t have him as first choice. That said, four ‘top players’ for three positions is an absolute necessity and with injuries, suspensions, amount of games etc - even Valverde will afford him lots of opportunities. I would actually argue that we’re already light in that department.

The likes of Perez + Fati can’t and shouldn’t be relied on as the first options of the beach on a regular basis, for different reasons.

abbbs97

This is his last season here. He might as well make the most with it by staying injured and having fun with his french teammates.

Maxim4

centerpiece of the Neymar file, Ousmane Dembélé has always refused to leave Barcelona for PSG

Central element of the Neymar potential transaction in Barça, the Frenchman has always remained faithful to his initial decision. He would not leave Catalonia.

Neymar's entourage and his solid business experience did not expect it. Over the last few weeks, as offers have been evolving but almost always involving Ousmane Dembélé, Brazilian parents have always let their interlocutors in Paris or Barcelona be optimistic about the evolution of French firmness. They were even convinced, until Friday and during the trip to Metz (2-0), that the world champion would give in and agree to come to Paris for what would have been one of the most resounding contracts in history soccer.

Charles Martel:
688-741

snowy

They were even convinced, until Friday and during the trip to Metz (2-0), that the world champion would give in and agree to come to Paris for what would have been one of the most resounding contracts in history soccer.

I suspected Bouze was aiming for better terms on the 1 (or 2?) year loan with bonuses and guaranteed playtime [which I'm sure coach Tuch would've accepted] and also multi-year better contract and guaranteed playtime with Barca upon his return :thinking:
Perso, that's what I would've done in his shoes. Like, Tuchel adores me, I get to play with my pal mbapp n Meumeu n Kimp + cavani + verratti. That's pretty cool! I'm a starter and get to improve my game in a fast tempo team that suits my style.

But looks like PSG wanted a perma buy and not just a loan. Madness. That's not an extended training vaca, that's like a lifeban adios queridos cules 4ever :cry:

why would he take the deal? lol

What was ney thinking in the 1st place leaving to PSG??? He had it perfect here! loved by all, getting to play with neo. I mean, it's a mystery... (・_・ヾ

Givenchy

blame Coutinho before you blame Dembele. that sulky, strength of a school boy wimp refused to join PSG forcing us to loan him. 160mil flop, got a free pass from the media also

snowy

you said it Horaman and he knoawit !

awwww c'mon MessiG, everythang gonna be all'right _ next season for Havertz, Barto will use his

magic bullet trick :juggle::2thumbsup:

Tackle

Well, he got everything he wanted in the end.

-Competition in Coutinho and Malcom shipped out
-French Fortnite buddy Griezmann
-No Neymar

Sad reality he will still get a ton of minutes this season when healthy.

Two reasons why:

-Unfortunately the lad is the only La Liga level winger in our squad
-140m price tag still looms large

I am not expecting fireworks from him, he will still be shite like usual, but after all this if I still see him being a lazy sod on the pitch and not work hard or be unprofessional I will lose it.

If he still cannot be arsed after all that's transpired over the last 2 years then send him to Barca B and let him rot in the reserves.

I am serious. We are going to have to loan him out next summer to raise his value either way, so what difference does it make if he is exiled.

Maxim4

but ... but ... but there is Ansu Fati, better than Dembélé, they say!

so Barça does not have to worry even if Neymar does not come.

FinBarcelonafan

but ... but ... but there is Ansu Fati, better than Dembélé, they say!

so Barça does not have to worry even if Neymar does not come.

So you still think Dembele will make it with Barca? Or is it over now?

His time here has been one incident after another.

By blocking the Neymar deal, he’s now cost us the Champions League two seasons in a row.

The fact that we spent 275m on him and Philippa is so depressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans